Do 9s and 10s even exist?

Its rare nowadays to find aa women that's attractive and has a good personality. why is it one of the two have to suffer either getting a ugly girl or girl with a ugly personality

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say an older woman would be more attractive than a young girl who is mentally unsound and spoilt because they've went through life experiences and broken hearts to be a stronger person. They have weathered the storm. Attraction shouldn't come down to numbers. Sounds like the talk of immature young boys. Or boys who haven't grown up at all.

What Girls Said 7

• Sure they exist. Frankly, there would even be more around if guys wouldn't let the hot women get away with their crap. If an obese woman had a perfect personality, you'd tell her she needs to lose weight to date her. Why not the other way around?

• Well if you find they don't exist, you might have to adjust your scale. They're supposed to be rare but if you never see one that's because you're setting the bar to high

• Sure. But they're supposed to be rare or else there's no point in the scale existing. People will say the scale is subjective, but I think the point of a real 10 is that everyone agrees.

• Beauty is entirely subjective. I don't rate people but if I did my bf would be an 11/10. The guy I flirt with and have a huge crush on is definitely a 10/10 too.

You set your own rating so you only have yourself to blame.

• I'm sorry but a 9 or 10 is strictly based on looks. If her personality sucks it has nothing to do with her looks. She's just ugly on the inside.

• Her personality is variable to perception just like looks are though.

• Yeah that's what I'm talking about a 9 and 10 should be the whole package attractive and great personality

• No a 9 and 10 is not the whole package
      It's sex appeal and literally how her body and face looks

• My boyfriend is a "unicorn" of sorts :)

• Im guessing his "point" isn't on his forehead now is it... it should be a little lower... lol

• @Tdieseler I'm guessing you didn't get my reference

• oh i got it. I've seen the video. I was just been the fool i like to be. did you get mine? come on... its easy lol

• 10s dont exist because nobody is perfect. 9s perhaps yes

What Guys Said 9

• Well objectuvely nobody is perfect but I'd say that 9's do objectively exist. A legit 10 would be like if the goddess aphrodite in human form.

However id say that when you're dating someone and are in love with them then they could become a 10 in your eyes.

• www.worldstarhiphop.com/.../video.php THEY ARE CALLED "UNICORNS" BUT I HEARD THEY DONT EXIST BROSKI LOL

"IF YOU FIND A UNICORN, PLEASE CAPTURE IT SAFELY, KEEP IT ALIVE WE'D LIKE TO STUDY IT AND MAYBE LOOK AT HOW TO REPLICATE THAT"

• Yeah they exist. And girls with great personality and great looks exist too.

Don't worry about that though. This is what you need to worry about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

• I still need to make that chart.

• its always from ignorant people that refuse to open their eyes to the truth. i frankly don't believe in ^^that^^ but there is some truth in it. a down vote means denial and its female only (why am i surprised)..."females never do anything wrong in a relationship right?" lol... You are always on point.. so if you had to pull this up, its a good reference. I got 5 down votes lots of times and still got MHO lol. I'd take it as a win...

• @Tdieseler All I know for sure is that the female brain is literally different than the male brain. Now of course both are still human and have human aspects, but they are different. That can't be debated. Females literally think differently than guys do. They do. Plain and simple. Us guys call that difference crazy and that can be offensive buuuut that's what us guys are referring to when we say it. That "craziness" is part of what attracts us to them.

• 9s and 10s are absolutely subjective dude

• They exist, but its all subjective. My 9's and 10's don't compare to most guys' 9's and 10's with my particular tastes.

• Consensus is that it's subjective and I agree. My ex gf was a 10 in my eyes... for a while. lol

• Yeah bro beans. Go to college. theyre all around there.

• yes, they do. I have seen/know many.

• s3-ec.buzzfed.com/.../...ed-6088-1412699040-23.jpg

Yes they do you just need to be alpha to get them

• it wasn't me who thumbed you down but most of those women just look like sluts to me.

• They are run of the mill event girls..

• Behold, the cheerleader effect XD