If you know a girl likes you, but you only want to have sex with her, what's the best course of action to take?

This girl I know told me she likes me. She's attractive but I don't like her personality that much. Should I tell her I'm only interested in sex? What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be directly honest with her about your intentions. If she wants to date you/pursue a relationship and you clearly don't, move on and don't lead her on just to get into her pants. Don't play with her feelings so you can get sex, basically.

What Girls Said 6

• The laws of Fuck Yes or No say you should move on.
    http://markmanson.net/fuck-yes

• I find this sad. Just leave that poor girl alone. She LIKE you romantically. Just avoid her all together. She'll get the hint. Don't waste her time.

• I want to hit it at least once.

• Ask her for open relationship or friends with benefits .

• Don't use her that will break her heart tell her the truth

• Yes tell her you only want sex. I can't believe some men are so desperate for sex they are willing to mislead a girl

• Be honest with her no matter what. It's better to tell her the truth even if it is hurtful, than to lead her on. I always hated guys who acted interested and then I find out they weren't.

• It's the best way for us.

What Guys Said 5

• The best course of action is to move on. But you don't want to do that. So short of that, you need to say the truth "Listen, I know you like me, but my feelings aren't the same. If you want something physical only, I'm into that, otherwise, I don't think we can be together".

• Well well well. I am not going to tell you a political correct answer because fuck it, i dont care what people say dont put your needs ahead of some random girl, who you probably won't see again. The truth of the matter is this: if you tell her what people are saying here, most likely you won't get laid. However if you dont say anything and just go with the flow, you most likely would get laid and well if she accessed to do it with you, is because she wanted it any way, so a lot of the responsability lays on her. After some time AFTER you have gotten laid, you can be straight up and tell her with a bullshit answer if you want to lol, why it won't work.

The hard truth.

• of course you should!!! don't play with her, it's better to be straight

• Tell her straight out that if you Perdue the relation you'll only be in for sex.
    She'll appreciate the honesty and gives her a bit more insight.

• Just be upfront about it! She might sleep with you or she might not, but don't lead her on or hurt her feelings