I'm too obsessed with Asian girls??

So, I'm 17 years old and I am really really in love with Asian girls, you may think that's normal to be obsessed about a particular type or race but my big love to these cuties made me refuse to accept girls here, I started to dislike them so much, they aren't smart and cute as Asian girls ~ I started to have a huge hate on my country's girls and I feel like they are not my type at all and I don't want to marry a girl from here... I don't know, I don't want to live in the dream world anymore, especially when Asian countries are 10000 km far from me , but I am really attracted to them and I always think that I should marry an Asian girl ~
At the same time, I don't want to become less social with girls because of this dream ~ what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you got the thing called 'Yellow Fever'.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, some guys just naturally like Asian girls. I guess for me, I tend to like naturally darker skin guys. However, I wouldn't let that prevent me from being open with other people as well. What type of Asian girls do you like? Is it just because they are smart?

• Not only that but because they are more warm hearted and cute than girls here ~ that's from my experience speaking with both of girls

• That's interesting to hear! It sounds weird being an Asian, but I'm not specifically attracted to Asians or particularly think they are that beautiful. Not that I look down on them, it's just I'm not specifically really attracted to them.

• Wow. Asian Fetish.

• A lot of men are obsessed with Asian girls

What Guys Said 3

• So you have an Asian fetish.. I'm not sure, but I think I have have missed your point.

• They are beautiful but Asian women rarely like me as much as black girls and white girls. Latina chicks like me too but I only dated one Asian girl.

• My brother moved to China because of his love for Asian women and is very happy. If Asian women are that important to you then choose a career that will allow you to travel.