A question for anyone in a relationship?

Do you ever worry that your bf/gf will meet someone better than you (in whatever way) and leave you for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• It crossed my mind when we decided to transition the relationship into college but I don't really worry about it. I gave him his chance to leave me and he didn't take it so...

It's always a possibility; then again, I could always meet someone better than him and leave him by the same logic. :P

What Girls Said 5

• I used to worry. Then I think it is life. Everyone deserve to get the best. If he love someone else. I can't control his feeling. Same as I can't stop love him. So I understand if he met someone better than me. Then I wish him the best. He is free to go. However, once he decided to go. Never ever come back. So he never leave me. But I leave him to be single. lol

• It depends on the relationship with that person. I guess I used to when I was with my ex bf, but now it doesn't matter any more. If you can't trust each other what the point

• Not really. If he ever does, I will just find someone else too. That's always a possibility.

• Well i am in a 7 years relationship and at first. That came in my mind but then is gone. Cause you can't be in a relationship thinking like that. If that happens, you need to see the bright side of it. That person was not the one for you. There a lot of fishes in this world.

• Yess, all the time, I'm even considering doing a threesome with him (because he keeps asking) just so he won't leave me

What Guys Said 3

• No, because I believe I'm the best for her. I don't think about it, because if she does, she was not deserving of me, OR I messed something up along the way Remember, women statistically dont jump ship, until its going down, meaning if you have confidence issues, which can lead to low self esteem, which leads to jealously, which leads to anger, which leads to her in the arms of another.

• It's always a possibility. But nothing I worry about enough to be paranoid.

• Na, I'm pretty awesome. The only thing that worries me is the idea of her going off with someone worse! lol. If she does she'll reap the crops of betrayal anyway.