Feel like I've been blown off?

Met a guy when out with friends a couple times. Got on great. He added me on fb and we began chattin for about 3 weeks. He asked me out this sat and we went out. I stayed at his place but we only cuddled. He said he would meet me Sunday nite. He then text late last nite and said he was too tired. . Even tho he had been out after work. He said he would text me during the week. Am I reading into it too much? Haven't dated for 2 years.

• Worth the wait
  • move on

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I would it give it some time. you guys are still getting to know each other. I wouldn't worry. maybe think about making plans to get together next weekend like making dinner or going out and doing a fun activity. something fun where you two can both relax and get to know each other. it takes time. take care and I hope it works out.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go with it for now. Shoot him a text saying hey what's up how's your day. If you to shared a moment or had an inside joke then bring it up. Guys like to be chased sometimes just as much as girls. If you just keeps shooting you down then move on. Mr. Right is out there and you'll find each other.

What Girls Said 2

• Relax. It's a very new relationship budding between you two. So let him rest. So yes you are over thinking things.

• worth the wait.