Am in love with a girl, asked her out and she accepted to be my girl, I later discovered that her best friend is madly in luv wit me?

Her friend confessed her love for me and I got to love her more, we had sex and a good night together. How do I tell her am now in love with her best friend instead of her being the first I asked out?

Thanks for your opinions guys. Am glad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that escalated quickly... just tell her outright that your really sorry but u have feelings for her friend because the longer it goes on the worse it'll get:)

What Girls Said 5

• Well dspending on how much ur girlfriend now is into it you're either gonna destroy a friendship or she will just be like whatever. It would break my heart if my man ever did that shit to me but we also have a strong relationship. So it all depends on you relationship now

• Tell her the truth. Shit happen. Don't let's her find out herself. That is the best you can do.

• just tell her because she's gonna hate u both now

• You mister are asshole, both of you. You destroyed two people's friendship. or you were part of it.

• Maybe you are confusing lust with her friend with love after all you had sex with her. Be careful with women who's friends confess stuff like that. I never slept around but I use to be a conniving bitch and I lied and told my friend that I slept with him out of revenge because my ex friend cyber bullied me. Was it wrong yes but it takes one to know one, her intentions may be good or bad but don't put your heart out there so quickly

What Guys Said 4

• Tell your girl. Either way, someone's gonna get hurt.

• lol. omg .

• If she is madly in love, sounds... like she's crazy. Bad kind of crazy, not good kinky fun type of crazy.

• Try to be straight forward about it, stop lying to her. Yes it will hurt her but if she knows sooner it wouldn't be as bad as if she found out herself