Ladies... when a guy asks you out, should he already have a date planned, or is it ok to make it up later?

i plan on asking this girl out. i don't really care what we do, and i figure either way its on us to have fun. but i realize that's not much of an opening line and i don't want this girl to think im some bum of a guy, or that i don't take her seriously. i do.

so i ask you ladies... if a guy approaches you to ask you out, should he already come prepared with a plan for where you're going? or is it totally ok to just make plans to make plans? if that makes sense, lol.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! You need to have an idea, or offer her some choices! Nothing worse than paying the?, "I don't care, what do YOU wanna do" game for 45 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't need to be some huge ordeal the first date. That's why, "Would you like to grab coffee?" works so well for an opener. First, it's the middle of the day so it takes some pressure off. It's inexpensive, it's a great way to see if there's chemistry happening, and gives you the opportunity to come up with dinner plans barred on what you've learned about each other.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if she asks and you have nothing planned, just say it's a secret and then make something up

0|1
    0|0
  • You should have some flexible plan. However, should you know about what she like the most. Then bring her there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Have at least one plan in mind. Better yet have a backup plan as well in case she doesn't like the first option.

0|0
    0|0