Girls do I sound like your type?

Abs , meduim muscular arms. Blue eyes , dark blonde hair spiked. My height 6 ft 2 and 10 % body fat..

Haha ! I'm describing myself. OFCOURSE on the street I wouldn't tell a girl I have abs.. She would know from my tight stomach looking

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't measure the body fat percentages of the guys I find attractive. But no, my type is the kind of guy who'd mention his personality before his abs :/

What Girls Said 6

• Nahh, you sound a bit superficial. I also don't like spiked hair haha. My type is intelligent, down to earth, open-minded and sensitive sometimes, but not too much.

• What u mean by superficial? by the way iam intelligent... Diploma

• I know most girls care about abs and muscles. If they didn't I wouldn't have been rejected once in my life.

• Dude, I think what she's trying to say is you seem like one of those dudes who has the body. But when it comes down to the personality you're like a carrot. No offense dude. I'm the opposite to you, in a sense. I have the body of a 14-year-old, I'm skinny, I'm small. But, when it comes down to personality I guess I have it better than looks and my body in general.

• Type for looks, yes. But there's more to relationships then just looks. Maybe mention more of your personality before you start going off about your abs

• Girls say I'm funny and smart

• She's jailbait bro, stop creeping on her.

• Haha ! Me hiting on her no. I'm 23 by the way

• No, not really. I don't really care about muscles or abs or body fat.

• Haha ! Really.. Most woman like muscle on guys

• Muscles are nice especially for me since I'm fit and it shows that he's also fit, but honestly that's not the only thing that's going to keep a girl around in the long run.

• But to ME personally, they don't make the guy more or less attractive.

• yes that does

• I don't know

Probably not cause
    Ur too tall for me
    I'm like 5'2"
    If u were 5'10" than ya

• Yes I typically like tal, medium muscular guys with abs. But I prefer a Spanish or Korean (or both lol) looking guy with a normal haircut. Or a guy who looks Spanish with a long ponytail, kinda like that guy in the Selena Movie lol.

What Guys Said 2

• The lulz were great with this one.

• You should probably update and rewrite your question like this

"Do I physically look like a guy you could date?"

Otherwise every girl on here will bash you for being superficial/shallow because you're only talking about your looks.

• Hmm ! how do the girls know I'm there type.. If I don't mention my looks? by the way girls a more superficial than guys , wealth , looks , personality. Some guys care about looks?

• I'm not saying don't mention your looks. I'm just telling you to update and write in "are these looks good for physical appearance?