For the singles: How long have you been single?

Im curious to know how long all the singles have been that way, and how often, if at all, you sleep with others?

Well i've been single 4 years now. In that time I have only slept with 2 people, just a couple of times. It has not been a fun 4 years (sexually wise).

• 0-6 months.
  • 6-12 months.
  • 1-2 years.
  • 3-4 years.
  • 5+ years.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Single for seven years and I sure don't sleep around with anyone but myself. I've been focused on going back to college for my degree and with having a stable job, being single is best for now! :)

• B. 7 months. I've decided to remain single for at least another year.

• Was suppose to click option C 😐 sorry *puppy dog eyes* my fingers are faster then my brain 🙈 I wonder which guy picked that option? Maybe pair with him lol 🙈
    No no no, I'm just kidding.. No I don't sleep with others

• 6 monthsies.

• Single for 1 1/2 years now. My choice.

• I've always been single. My whole life

• Well let's see... I'm 18... so that's about 18 years lol

• I only had my first girlfriend when I was 19.. I thought I would be single forever.. well, its starting to feel like that again haha.

• Well hey at least (from your profile photo) you're attractive lol. You have something going for you! That does give me hope though lol

• Why thankyou! Im still hopeful I can find someone, I am ONLY 27, still young in most peoples eyes :)

• Been single for 2 years. Haven't slept with anyone since. I've been too busy and tired to even care. Lol

• Sounds like you need a holiday if you've been tired for 2 years!

• You got that right. Going to school, work and keeping up with household responsibilities is tough.

• I've been single forever I have had many opportunities to have sex bt I want more guys say they love my looks and personality bt im waiting for marriage im a virgin and no one wants to wait :/

• I've been single for 3 years, No sex, only dates. I'd like to say I'm a sex camel and I feel perfectly fine without it but that's just not the case. I just have a lot of will power lol.

• Haha sex camel! Never heard that one before. Its been a while for me also, im not fine with it either. Its a good thing I have such fulfilling hobbies to fill my sexual loneliness with :D

• I think we'll call it a hobby. It is fun after all..

• very much so haha

What Guys Said 10

• never been in a relationship and i love it. hope this wil never end

• I guess it's been a year now. Not really in a comfortable place to have a girlfriend at the moment.

I could, but I need to get some stuff together first.

• O going on 3-4 years now.

• I have been single so far ever since I was born. I am 17 right now. I haven't slept with anyone. I might not be single soon. Not sure yet. Prom is coming soon too. Just have to see and wait.

• 5 million.

• Single for five years now. Want to change it, but don't have the courage to do it.

• Since I was born... I feel so ashamed and alone right now...

• It'll go onto 2 years this January

• my whole life, although i've had sex with a friend with benefits, and could have had intercourse with a girl when i was 20 but it's a long story

• 25 years and counting