How many high school girls are actually not interested in dating?

I've been rejected by quite a few girls and been told that they don't want a relationship, or don't feel like they are old enough to date. I feel like these are just excuses because I'm not the right guy to ask, but are there really many high school girls who don't want to have a boyfriend yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• In high school I had no interest in dating. I found guys attractive but didn't want to date them. I think it was mostly a maturity thing for me. I don't know if there are *many* girls who feel that way. But one of my best friends also wasn't interested in dating and another seemed unsure about it, we never talked about it, weirdly. Some girls are obsessed with dating and become "serial daters" like my sister and college roommate. I think there *are* girls out there who are uninterested in dating during high school and it just depends on the girl.

What Girls Said 6

• I had a relationship in high school my 2nd year it didn't last very long and it was a waste of time. Some girls just want to focus on there studies and there schoolwork while in high school. Some aren't looking for a relationship some are just looking to finish out there education. I personally am not dating again until I finish high school. Just because I am very mature for my age and a lot of guys at my school are very immature. There's some guys I find attractive at high school but I wouldn't necessarily date them, I don't mind being friends with them though. I would say it depends on the girl and what she is interested in. I've seen a lot of high school relationships though not make it throughout high school.

• I think I am finally prepared to get into a relationship, but only with this one guy. Even then I would be on shaky ground, I'm pretty timid and I like being innocent and not grow up too fast. I don't know, i'm confussing /). (\

• I can't speak for everyone, but I'm definitely interested in a relationship and I'm in high school. I've had a boyfriend before and I wouldn't mind having another one. Dating in high school is fun and makes you feel happy and excited. I don't know about others, but this is just my opinion.

• Back when I was in high school I never dated anyone.

I went to a very small school and honestly never liked ANYONE there.

• I was like that in high school - it had enough drama in it - I didn't need to add any extras!

• I was that way when I was in high school. I didn't want to date anyone so even when I had crushes, I never went after them, I just became friends with them.

What Guys Said 0