Why don't girls like good guys?

Nah, I'm just playin', fuck those bitches!

Who wants an Alpha?

• Me
    0% (0)7% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Me
    20% (1)7% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Pick me
    20% (1)7% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Me
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • !!!
    60% (3)79% (11)73% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I really dislike alphas. It's probably because there are way too many women who hang around them for my liking. It's also probably because they think they're full of themselves.

5|3
    0|1
    • Cough Cough bull shit.

• Show All
    • @worldsugliestman ok

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 5

• I dont want an alpha to be honest a good guy is perfect some bad guys are really good for me though lol I dated two but other than that nice guys

4|0
    0|2
  • wtf! well, I got a good laugh out of this anyway. lol

4|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/6vcvsAe.gif

----------------filler-------------------------------------

1|1
    1|2
  • Because they won't admit they are good girls them self ( They are putting a front up letting you know they can be just as bad ) Though knowing your good always makes the bad exciting, attractive and fun where the good guys can become to safe, predictable and boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the Alpha. Always have been, always will be.
    P. S. - I love good guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• They do like good guys, but they don't want boring doormats

5|1
    0|1
    • Dumb excuse. They want good looking good guys and they don't care if he is a door mat

• Women want a real champion, like this guy: i68.fastpic.ru/.../...31ba8c8b69ad4453df9bbc95.jpg

0|2
    1|0
  • Don't get it twisted... Men who are always trying to assert their dominace to 'prove themselves' are not alpha males... like abusive partners, bullies, loud over confident jocks etc... Real alpha males never need to make a point of being dominant.

They are leaders and encourage their peers to succeed, alpha males are not popular because they are loud and obnoxious they are popular because they inspire, they spread positivity and encourage you to better yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

Well played my friend, well played.

3|0
    0|0
  • Acting like that, you're more Beta than Alpha.

4|2
    0|1
  • girls want a combination of good and bad boy, good guys are too much much nice, predictable (no curiosity), wear their heart on their sleeves and too eager to please a women, which many girls may find unattractive. it makes them look a little needy, hence less attractive.

bad guys are highly unpredictable, which keep her curiosity level high, they flirt, ignore, banter, tease and have a little 'don't give a shit' attitude which makes them look less desperate and some more fun.

bad guys = strong guys
    nice guys = weak guys (wimp)

0|0
    0|0
  • Good Guys=Ugly and boring like myself.

0|0
    1|0
  • Women don't good guys because they most of them aren't good looking

0|1
    2|0
    • Or they have bad grammar

• Show All
    • I messed up again. Yeah that is what I meant to say lol

• Sounds about right cause I can't get a girl