Sometimes I feel like he only wants me for sex and I don't know what to do... please give me some advice?

My boyfriend has a lot on his plate lately... work, bills, and school. I understand that he needs time to himself to study and work, but I want to spend time together once in a while and it not involve sex.
Don't get me wrong I love having sex with him, but when we do hangout he just wants sex and then its just quiet when we're finished.
What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just hang out silently when he's studying, my Gf had the same concern and for us this was the best situation, or talk to him maybe he has a better solution. communication is the key.

What Guys Said 1

• tell him that you are more than his release. You are his gf. You love him and you have needs too and they aren't always physical...

What Girls Said 1

• If he just wants sex and then has nothing to say, sorry that sounds like he's using you. And that's a really jerk move, no-one deserves to feel like their being used sexually, especially by someone who's supposed to love them. You have to stop making excuses for him, and confront him about the issue. The next time you two hang out, try to actually hang out first... Ask him about school/work etc, tell him what's been up with you. If he cannot manage a simple conversation or as you said just wants sex, tell him that you are his girlfriend and not stress relief. That he's treating you like a sex object and you deserve better. I mean seriously there are lots of people who manage to study/work/pay bills all while participating in a healthy relationship. Some even have the added stress of kids (it's called marriage) and can make it work.