How can I learn not be so nervous when I'm around my Boyfriend?

I know it's good to take things slow, but I've been with him 3 months. I'm too hesitant to do or Try ANYTHING other than kissing. I want to do more. But i'm a tease to him and I feel bad when I get him aroused then back off cause i'm more bark than bite... lol if that makes sense. Help please and Thank you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It does make sense, and it sounds like you are not ready to let him overstep your boundaries. Good for you. 1 ) Keep the boundaries you have and don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. 2) Have a very honest conversation with him about those boundaries. If he is a good person, he will hear your concerns. 3) If you have drawn the boundaries, you should also keep them. Don't send your guy the wrong message. Wish you well.

• The only advice I can tell you is tell him or leave the relationship. If you are really that nervous around your boyfriend maybe you aren't ready or you aren't comfortable enough around him. either way, you should definitely talk to him about it. Tell him you're nervous about doing things with him and figure it out with him. If you can't do that then maybe you're not ready for a boyfriend?