Found out my girlfriend used to be a big time slut?

My girlfriend of two years just old me she has slept with a ridiculous amount of guys in her past. I mean a ridiculous amount of guys for her age. She was way out there. I told her that was disgusting and called her a slut. Told her I need some space right now. I'm pretty sure she's crying but honestly how much of a turn off is that. Am I wrong for saying that's disgusting? She said it as if it were some accomplishment.

Well I didn't expect this question to have so much feedback. I should mention that the reason I slut shamed her is because thought she was lying to impress me. She's always tried to make herself look promiscuous and fun. She does this because she thinks that's what I want. I apologized to her in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is quite common hun, young girls think it sounds more appealing in a really odd way. Well I think guys do it to, to be honest. But a lot of people just normally use sex, as a mechanism to deal with crap in their lives. People that normally sleep around, normally have big insecurities, especially women. I know of so many girls that have thrown themselves at so many guys and the reason was because they are insecure. When your trying really hard, to be what a guy wants and saying what you think they want to hear, it's always because they are insecure and possibly with your relationship. Many women love to appear promiscuous, because they think it makes them appear confidant and yes, it's because they think it's what a guy wants.

• Yeah this sounds about right. Thank you.

• Well I agree with the fact that she wants to appear premiscuois. I think maybe she's slept around but not nearly the amount of guys as she said. She wants to come off as experienced because I'm older.

• Does anyone know how to change your age on here? For some reason, it's put me under 18 when I'm about 10 years older. Am I just being stupid? Lol! can't find anywhere that will let me change it.

What Girls Said 35

• This just shows you how broken the mentality towards female sexuality is. You stayed with this girl for 2 years, right? Why did it take her verbally telling you for you to realise? You obviously couldn't see any differences in her character due to her partners before, why are you slut shaming now and thinking negatively of her? Unless she has STDs, will her previous sexual partners effect you in any way? No.

She's just a girl who enjoys sex, she's not "disgusting" for that. if you're going to let that be a deal breaker, then I really don't know for you.

• "slut shaming" a thing now? I thought sluts are bad. As are players. Since when is promiscuous sex O. K?

• @amphet11 You seem very passionate about these reproductive dynamics...

• It's the truth and you know it, sex is an advantage and a tool for women, while for men it's conquest, if women abuse it, they will be met with unfavorable results.

• Yes, you're wrong for calling her a slut. Yeah, what she did in the past is pretty bad, so what? Do you think she wants to relive those moments? Do you think she doesn't feel guilty about it? I'm sure it crosses her mind once in awhile. If you do need some space, that's understandable. Just don't go judging someone especially your girlfriend. Your girlfriend is someone you support, someone you don't judge. I'm sure you wouldn't want our current girlfriend to judge you on your past. She opened up to you because she had faith and trust in you.

• Your* not "our" :p

• So you agree with me? Honestly I wouldn't call her a slut because what's the point at that stage.

• Your girlfriend is the women u should juge the harshest

• Let sleeping dogs lie, as the old saying goes, sweetie. Yes, you are barking up the wrong tree by pointing paws now After-----Two years.
    So okay, she just so happen to Run this by you, thinking you would be koshore with it, but it's Obvious you are fickle as a pickle now because you Know the dog truth and it is putting her in the dog house.
    Whatever a girl or even a guy has done in the past, shouldn't have Anything Now to do with their Best behavior and loyal loins at present. If she hasn't shown you any of this above, then you have every Right to be feel she is a 'Turn off' and call her every name in the book, such as 'Disgusting.'... and of course, wag, no wave, her good-bye.
    I am quite sure she is more than 'Crying.' She is probably Regretting being her own Honest John.
    Take your space, do some serious soul searching. However, in doing so, I think you should also take this time to consider your love, the relationship you both have had and have upheld and this outweighs Anything from yesterday that you may feel would tarnish it... such as a skeleton in the closet that to me should just vanish in the air.
    If you can't handle the truth, give her walking papers and hope the next one you get his either a Virgin or has had less than two that she has chewed...
    Good luck. xx

• If a women has been with more then five men the chances her marriage last just five years is below thirty percent. These women are just not good investments of time or resources. Our grandparents and ancestors knew it but somewhere in the recent past people decided to flip the script but it seems we are slowly learning the lessons of old over the last thirty years or so

• I have to agree with one thing with That, dude, an.. if they start out a cheating cheetah, then most likely will never change their stripes...:)) xx

• I told this guy a while ago I liked him and he said he didn't mean to lead me on (he didn't feel the same) and he was really sorry. We still hang out and we went to a movie with two other friends. He picked me up from my house and took me there and back with just the two of us in the car. We talked but I felt a little awkward. We always text and stuff and we r good friends. I was texting him about wht outfit I should wear and that I have my period and he said "don't want to be in the friendzone" what does that mean. I really want to kiss him, should I just randomly kiss him. And we talked on the phone for a while too. How should I kiss him if I should?

• First of all, how fucking rude of you? When a girl sleeps with a bunch of guys she's a slut, but when a guy does it, its considered manly and he gets praised for it?

It doesn't matter what she did in the past, she trusted you and opened up to you and you call her a slut? Appologize asap.

• I don't agree with this double standard, but then I don't agree with this notion that non-promiscuous people should be accepting of promiscuous people "because they feel guilty" because "they feel ashamed for their past", "because they've changed". Why should people who don't go around sleeping with randomers or friends be accepting of such people? Don't get wrong I don't believe in slut shaming and I think making someone feel bad for their past is wrong, I don't agree with abuse, but I don't blame the anon for not wanting a woman who has been ploughed by multiple men. I certainly don't want a woman like that and I'll be damned if I am made to feel guilty for not wanting such women.

• I care not anyway, if I was the OP and I was a hypocritical sexist pig which I am not as I don't fuck around, I would give this girl her marching orders. I read down below vvvv that she is 18 and has slept with 30 men, that's fucking disgusting, but even so he still has no right to slut shame her ass into oblivion,

• Sex is far easier to get for women, this is because of simple reproductive fitness dynamics. As in a man can knock up 5 women in a day, but a women can only get knocked up once in 9 months, so you only need a small percentage of men to knock up all the women. This makes men more sexually driven and women more selective. A man will need
      a lot going for him to have the same potential sexual success as the average women. This is why male promiscuity is celebrated (because it's hard to do) while a women will just be considered a slut (because all she needs to do is open her legs). A man also doesn't know if a child is his while a women will always know, thus a promiscuous women is subconsciously seen as a risk that a man will waste his time and resources raising someone else's genes, it is a risk to male reproductive fitness. And slut and whore are actual words with a definition, if you fit the definition you are one.

• SLUT-SHAMING IS NOT COOL, OKAY? Apologize. ASAP. There is a ridiculous double standard for men and women regarding how big of a number is "too big If you had slept with a ton of girls, wouldn't you brag? (Not to your SO of course, so that's the only place where your gf really messed up) Or is it different because she's a woman? Unless she's contracted a diseases or slept with your father it really doesn't affect you. You've been together for two years. If you love her, get over yourself.

• That's how it is for women. It's how society works so get over it.

• To be fair you women shame each other just as much if not more then us guys.

• He shouldn't have called her names but he has a legitimate right to judge her and move on

• Butthurt sluts are coming :p

• I think your reaction to the whole thing was out of line. Yeah, its awful that she slept with tons of guys, but she poured her heart out and ended up telling you the truth about herself. I bet it was hard for her. She trusted you and she got the courage to point out her mistakes. You guys have been going on for two years. I think you owe her to be understanding a bit more. It was rash just to call your girlfriend of two years a slut. Did you even give her a chance to explain herself? Maybe she was going through a rough time in her life. I think you should know the full story before you judged her. She was crying so obviously she thought you would take it differently. Take your space and even if you want to break up, at least apologize for your actions and then go your separate ways. I wish the best of luck to both of you!

• @Soppytinky234

I would have the conversation with him again. Sometimes they say things that will get us rethinking our whole relationship. I would ask him straight on. What are you meaning by that? If you end up going for a kiss. Make eye contact and look down at his lips. This will signal "Kiss me now" type of thing. If he goes for the bait then he doesn't just want to be a friend. Give little hints here and there. Just don't dive into a kiss because you don't want to be rejected. Make sure he wants it first.

• Tomorrow is not guaranteed and if something happened to your girlfriend and she died would you feel ok that calling her disgusting and a slut was the last thing you said to her? Would her past still matter when she is gone? Your holding her hostage against her past I mean there is a reason this saying exist "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift that's why it is called the present" Everyone has skeleton's in their closets and everyone makes mistakes but the best part of mistakes is if you learn from them you can grow and develop into a better person. There is an obvious reason you loved her for the past 2 years this shouldn't change anything and if it does it says more about you then her.

• He should apologize for veing mean but he has a right to feelings also and his own deal breakers. His feelings are valid

• Let me ask you this, are you the same person today that you were 10 or even 5 years ago? Do you still make the same choices? Your right the past can't be changed but it shouldn't be re-lived as it doesn't have a place in the present.

• True but we must also pay for our decisions and ita society and others that determine the punishment not ourselves

• I'm probably going to receive a lot of flack about this seeing as i should probably be standing up for your woman and what not but i can certainly understand where you coming from. I myself am still a virgin and don't want to end up with a partner that has slept with a ton of other women. do i mind if they have had sex previously no if i did that would be putting on too high of a standard for someone raised with modern societies values. so no i don't think your wrong about needing to think about weather or not your relation could make it though this rough patch, but i do think you were wrong in calling her a slut i think that might have been going a bit too far. but other than that i am on your side.

ok girls bring on the hate i'm ready for it

• MisakiNakamura don't settle for anything less than a virgin. You do not want the rest of your life to be ruined by an STD.

• @jacquesvol When I said virgin, I meant virgin. As in someone who has never had sexual intercourse.
      I didn't specify by saying don't have vaginal intercourse, oral is included in the definition of virginity under the category sexual.

• She used to be so she isn't anymore now that she's with you right?
    Your opinion on the matter is important but would it have stopped you from dating her if she told you in the first place?
    you only have to options. Talk it out with her and see whether you guys plan to stay together or go separate ways.
    Slut shaming won't do you any good.
    Good luck.

• If you love her you shouldn't care if she slept with 1 or 1000 people, it is her choice and she had a life before you. Honesty you seem like an asshole

• No. I dumped my bf for his past. Nothing wrong with it.

• 1000 people male or female is too much. I wouldn't want to contract anything.

• @Gagaqueen Gifts count as getting payed. If you are taken out to dinner or are having your bills payed by your boyfriend, you're getting payed.

• How does that change who she is now? It doesn't. It just changes your perception of what she should be in your eyes. She is the same person, what is your problem? I'm sure she'd be totally disgusted at some things you've done in the name of lust during your past. None of us are pure and perfect.

• Slut shaming is not cool.. You two should not have even been talking about that. The past is the past. Get over yourself.

• If she is your girlfriend of two years, then you should of handled it differently then calling her a slut. She probably was ashamed of her past and finally felt like she could talk to you about it. I totally get how that could disgust you!!! because no one wants to think of their gf/bf passed around with other people, but now if you guys start talking again she will shut down and feel like she can't tell you anything. You created a barrier and she will never look at you the same, and when she truly in trouble she won't call you, she will call someone else because she will be afraid of your reaction.

• People change... its been 2 years. She must of grown up by now. And if she didn't then you wouldn't be dating her I'm guessing.

• Hmm, I'm curious: If she had been honest about the fact that she used to be slutty, would you still have reacted that way? I've heard before that guys mainly get pissed off at slutty chicks, because they were lied to about everything, not so much because she's been with so many different partners.

• Nobody likes being tricked. Not a good foundation for a relationship.

• Not cool man she opened up to you as in trusts you... when I guy fools around he is a players when a girl does she is slut... how nice is that? She haD a period of fun... so what?

• It's not good to be a player. It kills your rep among girls.

• She should deal with her decisions.

• She opened up to you and told you about something that she was obviously ashamed of since she's been hiding it for so long. Yes, I understand that you're mad, I would be too! But you should have never called her a slut and that she's disgusting. You could have handled it WAYY better than that!!

• I can see its sheer anger and shock that was felt when this was written.. Personally I feel the same as many others, it's her past and if you suck up enough and play your cards right YOU could be her future. Personally I'm greedy. My partner is straight. My total is WAY less than his.. And his is over 60 at the age of 20. If you love them enough.. You learn to deal with it because you get to be the one that has what it takes to make them leave the past behing :) xx

• I mean, that is pretty bad but you have to decide something. Do you love her enough to not let the past stand in the way of your relationship?

• I think she didn't want it happened but things just came up and she let herself follow feelings. Young girls have no idea what they are doing until they look back and regret... I am sure she's changing herself to be a good girl if she can find a good man. She might fall in love with those guys who were not serous with her and things just happened. Talk to her, listen to her and make your choice but don't say disgusting

• it was her past... she's not like that anymore, is she? you've been dating her for two years so obviously it means she loves you enough to stay with you that long. everyone has made mistakes and no one's had a perfectly clean past. if you truly loved her you would be understanding. but then again, maybe you truly love her and that's why you got upset. but no matter what, it would never be okay to call your girlfriend a slut and disgusting. I wouldn't want to be with someone who did that to me.

• Are you going to get an std check?

• You're wrong for calling her a slut. She's been with you for 2 years. And the past is the past. People change

• Yet she's JUST now telling him that she did this. Why is she doing this NOW?

• It takes girls a longer time to get over shit. It's just that way.

• How is he wrong when she fits the definition of slut in the dictionary? he is just yelling her what she is

• Slut shaming stems from insecure guys with a small sexual CV, no additional edge and MUCH envy.

Leave now

She is sexual
    You are judgmental
    = fire + gasoline.

• You could have been nicer about it. Ha. Things like that are so incredibly hurtful.

• How many girls have you slept with?

• My count is around 10 at 21.

• So it's ok for you to have had past sexual partners but not her? You do not deserve a virgin

• She's 18 claiming she's in the 30s..

• i think you're making this a huge deal. don't judge! It's in her PAST. Slut shaming is a disgrace, you should be ashamed for calling her a slut. She deserves better in my opinion.

• I don't think you are wrong at all. There are less and less good guys out there and it isn't right for her to whore it up like a human trampoline until she decides she wants to settle and then lie to get a good guy. She deserves to wither up like the dirty ol' cum sponge she is. I have no respect for girls who do that. It's called self respect.

• I think you were wrong tou insulted her, even when you know she is going to get hurt. And she is not some one time girl, she is a long time girle friend. so you work things out, you do not just insult someone a leave. This was in the past, she wanted to live a little and it was her choice, and if she is nice and sweet now and do not cheat. Then it is wrong to pick on things in the past. And I bet when she was slept atound she got a lot of shit from people around her then. And now you do it to, when you are her boyfriend and should make her feel beatifull not disgusted. what if she called you disgusting and left, you fould feel like shit, and now does she.

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 26

• Does she sleep with"a ridiculous amount" of guys currently? Or just you? That's really the only relevant question here.

• Just me.

• Seeing how he knows about it and is worrying it most certainly does affect the present and the future. Your past is part of who you are and people have every right to judge.

• Also worrying about her sexual past I have come to realize is not jealousy. Its disgust and a feeling you are being cheated out of what you could have and that is a respectable women. Its biological to feel disgust for these women calling it jelousy is just as childish as him calling her a slut. He shouldn't call her names but he ahould definitely judge her

• Honestly if it really was all in the past you shoulda let that go. You've known her for 2 years so you know how she is with you in the present. She could've been a totally different person back then. You could've been the guy that stopped her from sleeping around for all we know and now you're making her feel bad about it.

The only real things you need to consider with a girl who has a past like that are these things.

Does she have STDs?
    Does she still talk to past sexual partners?
    Did any of it involve her cheating on a partner?

If all these are no, you should not bother with it.

So for my first point, get checked for STDs.

With the second point, you should worry mainly because she may get back together with them again and if she hangs out with them you know why the guy is hanging out with her. He obviously hopes for another round.

With my third point, cheating is horrible and what she does to one partner she can potentially do to you. Cheaters always justify their behaviors mentally so it can be something as irrational as "He made me feel bad so I will make him feel bad." There is the chance she could "turn over a new leaf" but it's unlikely.

• doesn't sound like you allowed her much chance to state her case. If the roles were reversed- i. e that you had many more partners than she had would you think it was disgusting? What word would you use to describe yourself if you had many more partners. Many guys think that stud is the equivalent but that carries the aura of accomplishment with it. If you take the high fives around the "stud" description. would you call a guy who was indiscriminate in his relationships a "pig". There're not too many words that can hurt a young girl as deeply as being called a slut. If she were called that when she was 4 years older, she would probably flip you off and tell you to get a life.

All that being said, I know what it's like to be in a relationship with a woman who sexual experience was far greater than mine, especially when I was younger than 21. Though the 1st girl I had sex with was also her 1st time. the second one I lied to and told her it was mine as well. the 3rd was a girl who put numbers on the scoreboard. I fell hard for her and was devastated when I found out she had fucked 289-29 other guys before me. It was hard working up to reality. Even then, I knew it wasn't the guys she fucked, it was the worry that I might not look like the cunt-licking, dick wiggling champion of the world. That she know a lot more about sex than I did. I forgot about the wild experiences we has together that should have obvious she learned that somewhere.

Were you angry because she fucked that many guys and enjoyed it? Def. of slut would be same behavior
    Yet this very hot girl who was the most sexually sophisticated girl I had heretofore met, a fact that I loved about her until she told me something that should have been obvious. you don't get to Carnegie Hall without practice.
    difficult question to answer Is it disgusting because you found out she has had far more experience than you? or because it makes you feel insecure. It's a tough life. don't lose her to your ego.

• Just makes me feel like a dumbass that all these guys nailed her and ran and I'm the o ly one giving her a relationship. Feel foolish. Not only that the amount of guys she's slept with makes me think she has some emotional baggage.

• It's one thing to be disgusted with her number, if you aren't promiscuous yourself then it's okay to find her number off putting but calling your woman a slut and going out of your way to harm her feelings is out of line. You have no right to use her past against her and you have no right to abuse her for it either.

I don't like promiscuity and honestly I wouldn't want to be with a girl that has slept with a large amount of men, but I wouldn't dream of making her feel like total shit for her past. That's wrong man.

• As long as she's a total high-drive freak with me now, I'll deal with my own insecurities.

If she 'used to be like that' but now has changed how she views sex and wants to enjoy knowing she doesn't have to be dirty with me because i respect her or some idea like that, forget it. I don't see sex that way, and wouldn't want someone who did.

• But you have been married and dont care to again I thought. This is a fresh kid thats got a shot at the real thing dude.

• Well calling her a slut wasn't a good thing, that could have been kept to yourself.
    Otherwise, if you were out having casual sex too, whether that was a high or low number, you really can't judge her for that. Sleeping around is sleeping around. Now, it's totally understandable if you're a very traditional guy who has a more reserved view of sex why this might bother you. However, if you aren't one of those "Imma good boy" Christian types, I don't see what your issue is.

Really the only thing you have to worry about is her only seeing you as a "number", STDs, or her cheating on you often. Other than that there isn't a problem.

• Agree. The asker myself said he was a player but he's bother that her number is way higher than his. Still, casual sex is casual sex.

• Why does the past matter as long as she loves you and informed you of any medical complications she may have? Priorities in a relationship.

• Sorry, the love has to be mutual* If you really can't love her the same, its best to let her know. Communication wins.

• Its all a call for personal judgment, advice should just give this person multiple perspectives. I give mine, you give yours. Also, if his past had no quarrel with your current relationship, I don't see it as a problem, but it must have, which is why you ended the relationship.

• No, i was just shocked and felt uncomfortable to be with them. Too extreme is too extreme.

• This is one of the reasons smart men don't ask their SO about their sexual history. Guys usually make certain assumptions beforehand & then decided if they commit to a girl. Whether you asked, or worse yet she volunteered the info, you need to accept it or move. on.
    Considering your reaction, it's clear it bothers you. No one can fault you for that, as it's your right to feel however. Calling her a slut was crossing the line, so you do need to make amends for that. But considering the circumstances, it's probably best you simply end it & move on. Girls, & some guys, can't comprehend the psychological nuances involved in this situation (nor do they care to). Do what's in your best interest.

• "used to be "

1. It's the past.
    2. Have you been told the truth or was she just testing your reaction?

• That's the question I really don't know. . At 18 she slept with 30 guys..

• That's so heartless of u to call her that... so what if she slept with (to your standard) a lot of guys?

Why does her sexual past bother u so much?

• Well she should have never told you that, or if she ever felt to get that off her chest she should have approached it in a more careful manner.

On your part you responded very immaturely. But it's justified given the circumstance. You should have just said "Listen sweet heart i feel very uncomfortable and will call you when i am ready to speak to you again." and then walk out, trust me man this kind of shit has happened to me before and i acted the same way.

The fact that she felt as though it was an accomplishment, is disturbing. A woman is supposed to only open her body and spirit, (intercourse is never just physical.) to a man she trusts. i suggest you leave her man. Your perception of her will forever be altered, and the relationship will turn rotten

Good luck bro!

• Id break up with her. I think men are biologically programmed to be disgusted by it if you have any intentions on actually raising your children andstaying with her. I think asking men not to feel disgusted is like asking people to stop needing air. My advice just say that you hope she finds what she's looking for but its not going to be with you

• Dont listen to women on this matter. Women overwhelmingly show own group preferene and hive mentality. Look at fashion as an example. Also women want to be committed and control men so they will shame you for showing free will and judging them on behavior they themselves exibit.

• Would your opinion be different if she was honest about being slutty instead of trying to lie?

• No I pass no judgment on her as a person. Just as a women the two are not the same. Actually it would change I would xome tothe same conclusion not to seriously date her but at least she's honest and wouldn't let me get emotionally involved under false pretenses. Id probably be able to be her friend.

• I understand exactly how you feel, but you can't call her a slut for the things she did in the past. And who knows how much she regrets it, I think you should go back to her and apologize.. if you cannot accept her past, move on. But dont judge her

• Judge her by moving on but no need to be mean to a person who is kind to you

• Dude you can learn to accept it she is not with those guys anymore and I can see why you're angry and feeling these feelings but learn to accept it or get over it. She's with you now and clearly cares about you and definitely loves you so here is an idea don't slut shame her and grow a pair and give her some amazing sex right now. How is the sex now that is all that matters also read this article ask.metafilter.com/.../Changing-how-I-think-about-my-girlfriends-sexual-history ps I have been in you're situation before have a long conversation with her about it and ask her to not talk about it anymore and explain you're feelings to her and tell her you love her

• In my opinion, once a slut always a slut.

If she's truly trying to change, I'd prefer her to lie about her number honestly.

I would hate to hear that my gf has gotten fucked by like 10 guys.

• I wouldn't have called her a slut tho. Even though she is, or was. I would've just said she's not my type. Lol.

• Indeed, it all depends on situation and personality. There are what I'd call 'innocent sluts' : girls with a certain lack of self control when it comes to hormones, sex and drinking.
      That's not the same as those who are REAL sluts: the prostitutes or the sugar babies.

• Sugar babies may have had only one or two lovers but are way worse than a girl losing self control at parties a few times a year.

• Hey man, I feel for you. It must really suck to hear something like that after dating her for such an extensive period of time. I was once in a similar situation.

I could imagine your disappointment to have your perspective on her change. However you really could have handled that a lot better. Calling her names was too far.

You need to take your space. In doing so you need to decide whether you'll move past it and never bring it up again, or leave her and move on.

She can't hold you accountable for having this bother you, but if its something you can't look past I would recommend you let this one go.

• Well I just don't want you to end up as one of the guys in a long list that she's banged because your better than that, unless she's interested in you wholeheartedly and wants you to the umpteenth degree then I think you should give her a chance but how do you feel about her before she told you this? I mean what brought about this divulging of information to you? Did she want it to be known right off the bat? Anyways just calm down for now and think in what I've said.

• No your right. Don't worry. She is ken and prob has no remorse anyways. She will prob move on and continue the cycle until she hits the wall and her looks fade away.

• I guess you never heard of "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it." Doubtful that the majority of people have manners anymore -_-

• You are not wrong to state your opinion about the matter, but you should eiather forgive and forget or breakup with her.

• well even if she slept with a lot of other guys... dont judge her as a slut... just tell her frankly that you dont girls sleep with a lot of guys... you are just hurting her... maybe she just changed because of you... you never gave her a chance

• You should end this relationship QUICKLY!! Do her that favor. She's already wasted 2 years on your sorry ass and your reaction and behavior is a good indicator of your emotional imaturity. The worse thing you could do is stay with her and God forbid you have kids! She'll continue to mature herself and wake up one day to realize just what a douche you are. End it.

• 0|0
  • Bro I gotta know, how old and what was the number, might help put this into context

• Dude 18.. she's slept with over 30 guys apparently

• Fucking hell, her vagina has taken a battering LOL.

• No matter what, dump her, you will never be happy with her after knowing this information.

• If it was a huge issue to you, you should have asked her sooner. I noticed that you said that you used to be a player yourself. I think the big double standard here is that you have a past but don't like her having one, too.

I personally wouldn't marry a woman who had multiple partners, but that's only because I have saved myself for one special person, and so has my girlfriend.