Do girls go through phases in which races they date?

Do you go in and out of finding different races appealing, or do you always go for the same type?

Most Helpful Girl

• Our interests and the idea of attractiveness changes over time so I'm sure many people did go through parts of their life where they preferred one race over the others.

What Girls Said 4

• I used to primarily find black guys attractive before I turned 18 because that's all I was around at the time. Then I went to college & started liking white men.

• For myself it has never been about race but the individual. This has frustrated my family on occasion because they are very old fashion...

• I see a guy I like, I date. No racial here.

• Yeah that's happened to me. In one state I was surround by Asians, in another state, Hispanics, etc because that's who the majority. was at the time

What Guys Said 2

• Human traits do change over time. I do not think it is necessarily "geared towards" something such as race but the traits of certain ethnic backgrounds may be more appealing at different times, yes.

• I think they tend to go for guys with a lot of green.