Is my bf cheating on me?

I have a boyfriend of 3years who I suspect is cheating on me, he has been distant towards me for some tym now, he spends more time with his friends thn me and when I try to talk bout our relationship he alwys finds a wy to gt out of it. I have been hearing rumours that he slept with another
girl, Im thinking of giving us some time apart but what I reali wana knw is, is he cheating on ne?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's impossible to know from the details you laid out. How old is he? Judging by your age, most guys in that age range spend more time with their friends than their girlfriends, but if he is drifting away, he might not be interested anymore but doesn't want to say anything and hurt you. You can't get caught up in rumors, rumors spread fast, and often times aren't true. Ask him about it... nicely... just say, hey these rumors are going around, what's going on. If he gets really defensive and acts like you're doing something wrong by asking him about it, chances are he is cheating on you. Also, at your age, 'taking time apart' never ends well. If you're at the point with him where you need time apart, you're better off just breaking up and moving on from him. There are a lot of other guys out there, and you probably haven't dated very many, so take some time for yourself, then see what other guys you may be interested in that would treat you better. If you 'take a break' things will never ever be the same.

What Guys Said 4

• We cannot know as we don't know him personally, it may sound like space is needed either to bring things tithe surface or to give him time to realize how important u r in his life

• Could be possible. It's best if you confront him of that situation. If he lies or tells the truth you will know.

• How old are you both?

• With the way you type, I would too.

What Girls Said 2

• The best thing to do is to ask him straight to his face. Say you've heard a rumour and after him being distant for a while you need to know the truth. Do it gently though, don't accuse or ambush him. Don't take time apart, either be with him completely or break up if he cheated otherwise it just gets messy. Good luck!

• Read that over as if it were someone else that wrote that. Does it sound like he's cheating? (He may also just want to break up?)