She got mad at me but I'm friend zoned?

So im super friend zoned with this girl at work, which sucks but she started mentioning some other single friends she has and how they wanted to date, at first i was thinking she was trying to set me up with one of them which i thought was cool so i was like, lets make that happen, she got really defensive and kinda mad that I wanted to date her friend, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are still crazy competitive. She doesn't want you but doesn't want you wanting any of her friends more than her.

What Girls Said 2

• How sure are you that you are friend zoned?

• She doesn't want you, but also doesn't want anyone else to have you. She possibly likes you to an extent, what are her reasons for not dating you?

What Guys Said 2

• In general, women like to be desired regardless if your bf material to them or not. She "friend zoned" you & you're showing you're moving on from her. Now, she's upset...
    Her problem.

• Date her friends... Your in the friend zone because she feels like she is in control which says a lot about her character... You showing interest in her friends will make her lose control and she hates that feeling