At what age do most girls want a meaningful relationship?

I am 18 and I don't really care for casual dating and casual sex. If you want to do that, it's fine, it's just not my thing. After between one and three dates, girls are generally ready to have sex. But the second I mention that I want to wait so that we can be sure, they run for the hills. It is generally said as I drop them off at their house and then after the date is over, they stop responding to my calls. This has happened 5 times over the past 4 or 5 months.

At what age are most girls ready to settle down and have a meaningful relationship?

• 18-20
  • 21-24
  • 24-28
  • 29-35
  • Don't know

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• I have always wanted a meaningful relationship. I'm 17 turning 18 in a few weeks and I am in love with a guy and he with me but we aren't in an official relationship yet. I'd like to be one day though :-)

What Guys Said 1

• That is so weird bro. I can see who you are without the anon on the main page, but you're anon when I click on the question.

Anyway, it really depends and I think you are thinking about this wrong. Most people want exclusive relationships. Probably even the girls you dated. However, around our ages typically they do want sex earlier than maybe older women. Though even then there are plenty of older women who only want casual sex too... but my guess is that that's a minority. I voted don't know regardless. It really depends on each person more so than the age.