What do men think "relationship" means?

My man and I have been only seeing and sleeping with each other but he says he doesn't want a relationship - isn't exclusitivity teetering on being a relationship I would like a man to explain to me what he thinks a relationship is?

Most Helpful Guy

• A relationship is a interaction between two or more people.

A sexual/romantic relationships include the following:

-Fuck Buddies
    -Friends with Benefits
    -Exclusive relationship
    -Marriage

What Guys Said 2

• I think in a real relationship you commit to someone. If you want a real relationship with a girl I feel you both need to commit to each other. If one doesn't do that then I think they dont want any kind of commitment or relationship.

• It means he wants his options open to fuck other girls.

• O. K but that can go both ways he's telling me I better only be sleeping with him in one breath then in the next no relationship. I guess I'm open to that.

What Girls Said 1

• you're probably a booty call and he doesn't feel like commiting because all he wanted was probably sex and he is getting that for free without even having to commit to you or working for it first