Girls don't seem to be interested in me?

I can't seem to find any girl who is interested in me and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong I mean I'm nice and I don't think I'm bad looking I just don't know what it is.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• It all depends where you look. it's all about looking in the right place and being lucky enough that you share similar interest with each other. since your profile (yes i looked lol) says your a gamer i'd suggest maybe going to a game shop near you? i used to hang out at one every friendly before i moved away i and i made lots of awesome friends and even met my first and second boyfriends there, you never know what could happen.

• The problem is the style you endorse. Get a manly look and am sure girls are not going to avoid you. You being a nice guy is going to be a surplus with your manly looks.
    I recommend you to get the David Beckham look. Rest is your wish. All the best.

What Guys Said 2

• One day you'll find a girl. If you're lucky enough you'll be interested in her too. The last girl I knew that was interested in me was totally crazy and I wasn't really intested xD.

• You have a fairly gay look, I'm defo attracted to you.