How to make a move on a girl I like?

a friend of mine is coming to my house tomorrow and were probably going to be alone to watch a movie and talk.
i've already been told by her friends that she's intreseted in me but im a moplete novice so how excactly do i get to a point where i kiss her and all?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to initiate some sort of contact leading up to the kiss. Breaking the touch barrier will make the kiss more comfortable for her and less of a surprise.
    Do you hug when greeting each other?
    Sit close as possible while watching the movie,
    This is gonna sound really lame but once i turned the heat off in my house grabbed a small blanket and when my gf came over (i was 13 by the way and we hadn't done anything yet) we sat on the couch watching the movie and sharing a little blanket we got very close and i put my arm around her, she obliged and we ended up laying down together on the couch.
    Try to have plenty of pillows and stuff to make sure it is a comfortable environment for her
    Also when you go for the kiss DON'T THINK ABOUT IT. Don't use tongue just use lips
    if she keeps intently staring into your eyes and giggles at everything you say she probably likes you
    good luck.

What Girls Said 7

• Just tell her how you feel about her and then make your move 😉 that's the best way to do it !

• Try this if you want but not in a preverted sexual tone: " please dont be alarmed but I really wanna make out with you. I know we both have our separate lives and something may come of it... but right now I would like to just enjoy a moment lost in your kiss."

Be totally upfront. But hang out for about an hour at least before posing the question.

Just a suggestion

• lol, you are sooooooo over thinking this. JUST DO WHAT YOU DO, be you and everything shall go smoothly. Namaste.

• If a girl likes a guy, she won't care that much about how he makes the move. All she'll be thinking about was the kiss & how much she likes you.

• Look her deep in the eyes and tell her you like her then kiss her.

• If u want to know how to make a move on her
    Make a move on her😉
    Then if she gets mad
    U will know if she feels the same way or not

• Be friendly, talk get to know her better and if you feel your conversations slowly merging into flirting then maybe while you're watching the movie if she's say sitting on the floor or something ask her to come sit next to you and just be close to her. And go from there. A dude did that to me and it turned out well haha

What Guys Said 9

• arm around her during the movie is the old reliable for a reason kid ;)

• Well if your going to be alone with just the two of you and you know for a fact that she likes you, then the atmosphere should be perfect for letting her know you like her back. And since your watching a movie at home it means you'll both be comfortable, alone and you can guys can talk. The old yawn trick would be a valid way of letting her know, it ain't called old reliable for nothing.

• Don't rush it. If you want a longer relationship start off with holding hands and just talking. Also be honest and tell her you like her first.

• Don't worry about kissing her. Be kind and gentlemenly. Listen to her genuinely. Make her feel important. The kissing part will come on its own if it's going to happen.

• Easy, think positive thoughts, play this song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg , and go for it.

• You watch a movie, it has to be boring, turn the lights off.

• If you want the relationship to last, feel her out a bit more. Some people will reciprocate feelings, while others will not. Also girls like it when we make the first move (imo), so start slow, but definitely don't give up.

• Find a common interest, a conversation starter for the future.

• Very simple work your way slowly find an excuse to touch her hand and hold it after that just grab her and kiss her.