Question to those WHO have a boyfriend!

Would u Continue the relationship with your Guy if his family didn't like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love your boyfriend enough, you wouldn't let his family get in the way of your happiness. If you don't see yourself marrying this guy, then what's the point of putting up with his family? Ultimately, it's up to you and whether or not you feel that he's worth it. My family likes my boyfriend and his family likes me, but my cousin's ex-boyfriend wasn't well-liked by the family. He was known as a player and a trouble maker in our town, so the family didn't trust him, but when I spoke to the family about it, they said that they'd be much more open to making things work with him if he actually made an effort. Honestly, most families would do this too, just make an effort and be nice. If they see that you're actually trying, maybe they'll come around.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I would, if I really liked/loved the guy I wouldn't let his family stand in the way. If I didn't continue the relationship, I might missing out on a great guy

• Probably not

• I've been in a relationship where the guys mom didn't like me, but she was a mental old witch so I didn't give a fuck.

• Yeah I would. It'd really suck, but I can't help it cuz I love my bf & would only leave him for cheating on me or hitting me.

• No been in that kinda relationship it sucks and so awkward when your around them, my relationship now is so much easier, his family treat me as part of their own and when I turn up to the house faster than him I can chat with them while I wait for him before I hated going to my ex's house would never turn up with out him at all, even got him to come out to the car so I wouldn't go in alone