Will he ever come back around? Guys! please help me with this?

I met this guy on tinder and we had gone on 5 dates. He texted me every day, we did have sex, but he told me he really liked me a lot. he talked about future things like taking me to his best friend's wedding possibly in may, told me he missed me all the time. Last Wednesday I got insecure and started asking all these questions. He told me he liked me a lot and said let's take things day by day. For some reason I was feeling insecure and emotional and I kept bothering him and later that night I said "is everything ok between us or are you cutting me off?" he said "omg again? I'm about to cut you off" then things seemed fine and Thursday and Friday I felt I redeemed myself. He told me he missed me but wasn't talking about making any plans at all. Friday night he seemed to be short and distant so I left things alone and then Saturday morning I texted him we were talking a little but he was taking awhile to respond and answers were short. It made me feel really insecure so I mentioned hanging out Sunday. he said "ok" that response bothered me and I got insecure and ended up texting him 50 times. I know it was so crazy, I got panicky and there's no excuse. he answered me Sunday morning and told me he's done and doesn't wanna deal with this. he said "we've known each other for 3 weeks and you're already pulling crazy shit" I said "it's funny how after sex everything changes." he said "Yeah you have" and he got so pissed. he told me i'm sick, I have problems and he's done with my childish bs. I feel so upset. I know I ruined everything. He got out of a 7 year relationship a month ago so I'm not even sure if he was ready for a relationship. I am beating myself up over this, I made so many mistakes I don't know how to fix things.

1. Is there any chance he will come back around?
2. Do you think he genuinely liked me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you gave him sex. For a man there is no other more intense way to bond with you. And you gave it to him.

At best, you will be the backup lay, someone he can go to in the future when things are not going well, to take the sexual happy pill with.

This is why i never advocate for sex before marriage, because obviously after 5 dates, there is no real foundation of love between you two. Of mutual understand that goes heart deep. It's just not there. Especially if on his mind is having sex with you.

In the future... Do not allow a man to have sex with you. If that's all he wants, he will eventually go away. He never loved you for your heart to begin with... And now you have a lot of emotions to deal with because you surrendered your body to him.

His words might have been true when he spoke them, but without a lasting foundation between you two, they are as empty as the air.

It is funny how after sex everything changes, hon. You said it yourself.

• I apologize, this is very condemning, I am sorry. Look, you can forgive yourself by admitting your part in this. Never, ever give your body to another man. Only after marriage, during the honeymoon... It will ensure that you do not make this mistake again. You will not be struggling with the emotions after sex, which are so very powerful.

With all the sexual stuff I have done, I have discovered that only God can heal my heart. And make it soft again. If you turn to God He will hear you. Jesus is the way to God, and you can have a relationship with God and Jesus. It's easy, all you have to do is ask, and believe in your heart. Speak with your mouth.

There's tons of hope for you, hon. You are going to be okay.

What Guys Said 16

• Sounds like he may have liked you a little bit, but mainly just wanted to sleep with you. After texting him that many times, there is no way he comes back from that. It's obsessive and scary. Tinder is NOT a place guys go to find a relationship, it's where they go to get laid.

After you had sex, it sounds like you got really clingy. Guys don't like that, especially if they just got out of a long relationship. It seems like you have some insecurity issues you need to work on for yourself, or this will keep happening. So to answer your questions...1 - Not a chance. 2 - maybe, probably just for sex.

• Damn, he had only known you for 3 weeks and he already mentioned taking you to his friends wedding? I think a lot of people would call that going very fast into the relationship, although you seemingly was even more extreme.

Its really strange how different people can be sometimes. I met a girl who claimed she got scared away because i gave her a small gift on our first date (we had sex and then i gave it to her in the morning before she was leaving) and we had been talking every day on the phone for hours and opened up to each other about everything and had phone sex, for over 2 weeks before we met. The gift was a pretty mineral stone i bought as a souvenir for 1 dollar from grand canyon.. Although im pretty sure she wanted to leave for another reason and just blamed the stone, your story makes it seem even more likely in my case.

• 1. I wouldn't.
    2. He did until you went ca-ca-cuckoo and sent him 50 texts. You'd managed to recover from the insecurity and questions the first time around, but bombarding him like that? That would be cause for concern in a committed relationship, never mind a three week long one.

Something I've learned (because I get insecure and worried about stuff too) is to think the shit, but don't say it!

• Thanks for MHO. Just relax and let things happen.

• if he was genuinely interested though, could there be any chance he comes back around?

• None, sorry. Like I said - I wouldn't. I've been genuinely interested in girls and had them completely throw it away too.

• I think he did like you, however he saw how clingy you were getting, especially so early in a relationship and was scarred off. I doubt that he would be willing to date you again.

• 1. He will likely not come back around
    2. Yes, he liked you but your insecurity and clinginess turned him off, and would turn off most guys.

• 1) doubt it.
    2) yes.

• 1. No.

2. Yes.

• There is no telling he may or may not have really liked you that's a mute question now. The nagging /badgering issue is something it sounds like you already know you need to work on before you next relationship.

• He fucked you and now he's chucked you and you acting desperate, needy and clingy only made his decision easier.

• 1) doubtful
    2) no

• Because you're insanely insecure and require anxiety treatment but refuse.

• you lost your self respect because you tried to fix what didn't need to be fixed. there was no reason to be insecure and he didn't look for a 'crazy bitch'.

what I suggest you is to learn from your mistakes

• You were his rebound

Little to no chance
    He could have but again, you we're is rebound.

• He did like you, but he's done.

• LOL stop posting the same question 5x an hour.

• Now you know why he cut her off.

• It's pure madness and she words the title differently each time and I enter the question expected something new and it's the same copy and paste job.

• Why am I never good enough? It's because you open your legs too soon.

What Girls Said 4

• Unfortunately you cannot redeem yourself in this situation because you are emotionally still connected to the relationship and your emotions will likely just sound like a desperate plea to have one more chance and that you will not act insecure...

Did he genuinely like you... Perhaps yes. However, he was probably just trying to get his feet wet again after such a long relationship. He wasn't trying to rush things, just enjoying the moment.

• 1. No
    2. Yes
    Guys are easily scared if a girl is not emotionally stable. You should think about if you really need a boyfriend right now. You clearly have some things to cope with yourself. Learn from this experience and learn how control your emotions.

• No he isn't coming back
    who knows tinder isn't a legit dating site for something serious

its not your fault he is a dick ,

• Not really