How to let him know it's okay to ask me out?

There's this guy I work with who I think likes me. The signs are all there, but reason why he probably won't ask me out is because in the past he tried to, but I'm a very oblivious person and sort of friend-zoned him.

At the time, I didn't know much about him and am normally interested in someone after being friends for a while and getting to know them.

So now I don't know what to do or how to hint off that I'm into the person without sounding like I'm making the move. I don't know I'm an old fashioned gal, and would love it if he asked me out.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Get over it and just ask him out.

• 'In the past he tried to'... your turn to ask him or watch him date other girls who know what they want!

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he found interest in someone else and asked them out or he does not want to date co workers. I don't blame him it's not good to mix the 2.