Utter Confusion: what to do with four guys?

ok. so, im a sophomore in high school and I have a boyfriend who's a freshman. we've been dating for two weeks and all of a sudden there are three guys that are so into me. I mean they've liked me before but they have now asked me out. I don't know what do. which one should I pick? my boyfriend id great but he's really hard to talk to and he is super immature. the second guy is super easy to talk to, but he is to intimately advanced. the third one is super easy to talk to also, but he talks to too many girls. the fourth guy is great too, he's super nice and has a religion, he's funny, etc. but he's not as attractive.

• Boyfriend
  • Guy 1
  • Guy 2
  • Guy 3

Most Helpful Guy

• "Yes, boys are a little like shoes. Why? Well... They can be useful. But mainly... They are nice to look at. Getting the right one can be a lovely accessory to an outfit. There are times when you couldn't do without them. And there are times when you'd rather do without them. Get the wrong ones and they can hurt. There are many types and often the ones that look the nicest are completely unpractical."
    ---Rachel Hill, A Girl's Guide to Guys: Meeting Them, Managing Them and All That Love Stuff

What Guys Said 2

• "Men are dogs." That is what they say. However I am unsure.

• Have you been reading romance novels lately?

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't really talk to your boyfriend, that's not usually a good thing, also these other guys seem to have become more enamored with you since you got a boyfriend- who's to say they don't just want what they can't have rather than actually wanting you.

I'd go single, then maybe date the funny one who is into religion (provided he respects your religion or lack of one). Humor and morality are way more valuable than good looks.

• it depends on what you want. Do you want an easy sex filled relationship? Or won that you ll fall in love and get your white picket fence? im unsure. gather more info and ask again later.