How/when should I tell my boyfriend that I love him?

So I've been dating this guy for a couple months now. He's amazing. He's everything I want in a man and he treats me like no one ever has. I love him. I haven't told him yet. I think he loves me too but he hasn't said it. I was going to wait for him to say it first but it's getting hard to not tell him. It's almost slipped out a few times. So now I'm thinking I might say it first. Maybe on Christmas? I don't know. if I do say it first I want to make sure the time is perfect and memorable. Any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say it whenever you feel like saying it. Christmas is a great opportunity, or New Years, it's an awesome way to start the new year. But you don't have to wait if you don't want to, saying when you feel it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just be careful that you do it in a way that doesn't make him feel pressured to rush into saying it back!! Christmas or New Years at midnight would be the best :) But again, making sure he's not under pressure is the most important!