What do you honestly think of this body type?

All opinions welcome. Be brutally honest, because I'm very curious.
http://i.imgur.com/iR5zIse.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dXB9gea.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Attractive. voluptuous- attractive. And her boobs are nice they won't sag. :-)

• They certainly will not sag lol. Totally agree. Voluptuous and sexy.

• Yup :) but I think this type never really goes out of fashion... Not truly.

• Definitely, it never stops being sexy, especially not in my eyes.

• curves are hawt but can tone up

• I think she's cute.

• Falls in the cute category :p not sexy or amazing!!

What Guys Said 16

• Who is that? You? Are you one of those girls that decide to sign up as a male? If you are I won't hold it against you. . .

Anyway I think that's a good body, seriously, those legs. . . her stomach could be better but all in all that's a good body type

I need a KFC family bucket right now. . .

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• That's certainly not me lol. Though if I were a girl, I'd love looking like that. And that gif never gets old for some reason.

• ok, cool, cool. Just checking. . . with all these girls pretending to be guys and vice versa you can't be too careful. For all you know I could be a girl or maybe even an old lady. . .

It's my signature gif, when I first saw the gif it was love at first sight. You can use the gif if you want and then you'll become DooMendingGuy, you'll be my apprentice

• That would be a great honor. I don't think I'm ready to accept it yet, but everyday I'll fight until I'm man enough to take on that title

• I like I like I like.

A lot to love.

• Okay. Wouldn't call it 'good'. If we were together id be enthusiastic about getting her naked. But I wouldn't eye her particularly in public.

• I think it's quite hot. I like girls on the thicker side.

• she's ok to me, not what is "ideal" for many but attractive non the less in my opinion curvy girls need love too as they say.

• he body looks kinda unproportioned

• she is adorable, really cute.

• Digging it.

• she's has a nice big butt and she can lose the stomach fat but her boobs are near non existent. So to me its not attractive either

• It's tolerable...

• I actually thought dat was a dood at first sight o. O

• no thank you

• Its alright, abit big though

• Not attractive.

• She is fat.

• I could see past it with a pretty face.

• Wait, what? So you do or you don't like her body?

• I like the curvyness but ain't a fan of the belly. You can't have it all I guess.