Is height really a factor/dealbreaker for guys?

Im petite (4'10'') and I used to like a guy who was 6'. It was really an issue for us but it could sometimes be a hassle. Do tall guys really like short girls or was that just a fluke?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't really care. You are the same size on your back

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think it's much of an issue for guys as it is for girls. But I guess it would depend on the heights of both people.

Y'all had quite a difference and would've made things awkward, especially when it came to kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc. Another issue would be that most shorter girls look childish (not necessarily saying that's a bad thing) so that may make things a bit more awkward for him.

I've honestly never heard of taller guys going for shorter girls. All the tall guys that I know usually date girls who are closer to their height. Both of my buddies who are 6'-6'4 have dated girls who were taller than 5'8ish.

But then again, every guy is different. Maybe give the shorter guys a chance?

• 4'10" is a little short, but you're not too short. You being a tad shorter than usual isn't a dealbreaker for me by any means!

• I'm 5'75'', I don't consider myself tall, but it's not really a deal breaker to me. Actually I even like shorter girls.

• for me girl's height is ESSENTIAL.

• I'm 6' & I actually prefer short girls, but if I'm being completely honest here, your height is as short as I could go.

• I *love* short girls. The last girl I went on a date with was 5'1", it was awesome. (I'm 6'2")

• No, guys like who they like. I am also 6' and have dated/liked girls as tall as me and as tall as you. It's about the girl, not the height.

• I'm 5'11" and 4'10" is perfect. Anything over 5'8" is a deal breaker.

• I'm currently crushing on a girl that's 4' 11"
    I'm 6' 2" so we'll see how that goes...

• im 6'1 and i absolutely love short girls and really any girl so you are fine. :D

What Girls Said 1

• I think that with the right person it doesn't matter one bit.