Do you like affectionate people?

I myself am not very affectionate but I love when a girl is affectionate. Of the girls i have been with I preferred the ones that were affectionate to the ones that were kinda joking or like sex was just for fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish more guys were affectionate. I'm struggling with that now with my boyfriend. I get the feeling his house hold wasn't very lovey dovey or close so he's not super affectionate like me. I grew up where everyone told each other they loved one another so it's hard for me to be with someone who isn't as affectionate as I am and like to receive.

• I don't know if how ur brought up affects that. but it would be a coincidence for me if it dosnt. everyone in my family is an engineer and that dsont necessarily mean that we are cold people but generally engineers are reserved and kinda sciency cold if u know waht i mean?

What Girls Said 5

• I love when guys are affectionate...

I, like you, am not the affectionate type... so its a nice opposite when a guy is :)

• if we're dating, it's a must.

• We like affectionate but keep in mind that there's a fine line between affectionate and creepy

• Yes of course. But not a lot of guys are

• If my bf wasn't affectionate with me I'd assume he didn't like me, lost interest, didn't like sex with me, etc. Actions speak louder than words.

What Guys Said 3

• No affection, no relationship.

• I love affectionate girls

• yes. I'm quite affectionate myself and would like to find an affectionate girl to be with.