Was it just sex or should I go after her?

I met a really cool girl on the weekend. I am friends with some gay guys and one of them threw a party this weekend. As it turned out I was one of the only straight guys at this party so naturally the straight girls there started to talk to me. Turns out one of these girls is one of the coolest people I've ever met. We got to know each other a bit, I learned she is three years older than me. (I'm 18, and she's 21) When everybody went to the club, I obviously had to stay in because I don't have a fake idea. She decided to stay in with me so we talked more and blah blah blah. I ended up putting my number in her phone, and we hung out all night. Good bye kisses and everything. A lot of laughs. It's been a few days and she hasn't texted me, should I take the initiative and get her number or should I take this as a sign that she's not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll yeah go find out if she wants more. All she can do is say no.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls don't play hard to get... But there's this rule that most girls believe in: "If he likes you, he'll call you".

So, she's probably waiting for you to call her! Go ahead!

Ask for her number and text her! Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• you know most girls are playing hard to get...

• so you think she's not texting on purpose? like she expects me to get her number and text her?

• no, she never gave me her number*

• okay then text her as soon as possible... but dont send too many texts so that she won't find you clingy