Why do guys like kissing and touching a girls?

My boyfriend of a few months likes, Touching & kissing my stomach lol like the other day we were just chilling out watching TV and his hand was on my stomach and the he lift my top up to kiss it, then moved up to my neck, maybe he does it cause he knows I'm ticklish 😂🙈 but I could be standing doing something and he will come from no where and put his hand on my stomach, and wrap his arms around me. Whys he being like that lately? Also do guys like stomaches or something lol 😂🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• He may just like the warm physical contact. Maybe he gets some measure of reassurance from your response (ticklish). He could be wanting to remind you that you're quite special and dear to him. He sounds like a wonderful guy. Be thankful.

What Guys Said 3

• Stomachs are hot lol, like i didn't notice it too much until girls wear crop tops. I don't know why but its a turn for sure

• to some of us guys, rubing and affectionately kissing on the girls stomach is one of our ways to show we are into you

• It's called showing physical attraction

What Girls Said 1

• I don't inderstand... Are you saying you don't like touching him?

• I mean like why do you find it odd that he likes touching you lol