Why does it take some a harder time to get a boyfriend/girlfriend, compared to others?

I have noticed how some of my friends can get boyfriends in a day, then move on to one the next day. Usually for me to get a Boyfriend i wait six months, and get to know them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly because it's important for you to get to know them? I'm the same way, I can't be in a relationship with someone that I haven't created a strong bond with. My current boyfriebd and I dated for nearly 5 months before taking that next step. And quite frankly, a relationship that means something is far better than the little one week ones your friends have.

What Guys Said 2

• Usually the more outgoing, and the more approachable, people, get boyfriends/girlfriends easier.

• Some people know more people, and are more outgoing and things like that. It usually takes longer for people who aren't as outgoing to have a significant other.

What Girls Said 3

• They probably get them because they're easy and are just desperate for a relationship.

• I don't know I've never had one so I assume it's because of appearance

• Well those girls can get a boyfriend easy because they have developed the reputation as "easy"