Do you think I still have a chance or I blew it?

So I text her a couple days later after she gave me an attitude and asked if she was off her period she replied "excuse me?" And then I said "I didn't misspell anything, you can't read now?" She called me and cursed me out and told me not to call her again and I asked if thats how she felt and she said yea.. so yea that didn't go well

So I text her back and said sorry couple hours later and no response. I think I blew it double time guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you might be able to patch this up but she probably won't forgive you for saying that right away. Periods suck so I wouldn't ever say anything about that again. I would just give her some time to cool off and then call or text her and apologize and say you want to re-start that conversation.

What Girls Said 1

• You still have a chance she was probably upset that you didn't text her and now you where telling her that just tell her sorry and you should be good

What Guys Said 6

• You never ever want to discuss a woman's period especially if she is on it. Best thing to do is to just ignore it. As for your original question, it seems like you did blow it. Try not talking to her for a while. See if she tries to contact you. If she doesn't, then move on.

• Dude you didn't blow it but you messed up big time. Future reference don't ever bring up a woman's period as an excuse for how she's acting. Then you sounded arrogant by saying: I didn't misspell anything, you can't read now?
    I say don't text her, go to her buy her some flowers or chocolate whatever she likes most then apologize and say you were going through some things and in retrospect you sounded like a complete dick and you hope you guys can move on because you really like her.

• C'mon really, I know you know the answer young blood...😒

• Lollllllllll

• yea I think you blew it lol unless you call and apologize about it

• Horrible choice of words smooth guy.