This girl Is Blowing Me Off Right?

My friend and his girl invited me out to her friend’s birthday. Tuesday her friend added me on Facebook messaged me and e spoke and I got her number. We been texting every day since. She’s refers to me as cute, babe and muffin.

Friday we met at a café and got to know each other then went bowling with my friend and his girlfriend then went to a bar and had drinks. I had my arm around her and her hand on my leg. After we walked her to a restaurant for her friend’s bday and she kissed my cheek. She text me soon after saying nice meeting me and I’m cute.

Thursday we all went for ice cream then me and her went to the movies. I had my arm around her until she complained about her back hurting because she feel the day before. After we went to a café and I walked her home. She text me if I got home okay and we texted a bit. She’s texting me less since but she has exams and takes them seriously. Friday we texted.

Saturday she text me later in the evening and told me she slept then was studying all day. She told me she disappears during exam time. She’s leaving for a month and said we won’t be able to see each other before she leaves due to exams. She told me she’d text me later and never did. I text her t good luck with the studying and she thanked me. I text her today wishing her goodluck on her exam and she said thanks and is turning off her phone to study. I text her after exam asking how she did and no response.

Most Helpful Guy

• She could be either really busy, or she is doing the fading effect. Maybe she knows it won't workout because she is leaving. Just gice her space, and let her come to you. Don't come off as needy, or that will definitely turn her away. If she never hits you up, just move on bro.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, when interested in a guy, I'll find time for him not matter how small of a window. It's not that time consuming to send a text.

• Yes. She is. She also does not want to see you.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe its just a fling bro... maybe she's just too focused in her exam... but she should text you when the exam is over. she told you she's leaving so... your relationship might not work so she is the one who moves away... and thus leaving you not hoping too much about it... she maybe your potential gf but maybe she's not into you or she has to do other priorities... did she say anything that she will come back after a month?

• She is returning after the month

• okay but dont hope too much but try to wait for her... if she really likes you, she will get excited to come back and see you