Still no kiss on the second date?

I held her hand for part of the date. She even was throwing out ideas on her own at the end of the date and we kind of agreed to a third. Although we haven't quite worked out the details totally. So I think she enjoyed herself and we seem to get along well. lol. We hugged instead at the end. She said she was sick during the date so maybe she didn't even want to kiss me. Part of me thinks she wants to move slow, which is fine. What are some signs she does want to kiss me? Does the guy always just kind of have to go for it and hope she reciprocates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok three schools of thoughts here, #1 I think she is not into you, all that much. Now before you, get mad and slap me with a white glove and challenge me to a dual. Statistics show, most women kiss a guy on the first two dates if she's really attracted to the guy. #2 She is waiting for you to role up your sleeves, spray some Beniaca in your mouth, and give her the move. Sometimes hugging her closely then sliding your hands down to her hips and holding her gently, while gazing in her eyes, and holding your face just at the border of her personal bubble, may give her courage to lean in and lay one on you. Come 90% then she comes 10% remember. #3 she maybe, just want a friend for now, and not ready for the mushy stuff, but yet, I still think this is a farce! My advice call her set up the date, be specific about date and times, if the date goes well, lean in and see if she plants one on you. If your not ready dont rush it, let it happen organically... always, always, always take it slow, it can't hurt.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't kiss for the first few dates either. I don't know. It's just what I'm used to. She sounds similar to me. So my guess would be that she likes to take things slowly.
    Don't worry though, she does sound like she likes you. But sometimes you have to know about the person before getting physical ya know?

• Sounds like you have the right idea- she likes you if she was talking about a second date on the first date. She was either grossed out by being sick or wants to move slow, which is normal. Some girls are shy when it comes to that stuff and need a guy to take the reigns more in order to show them that you really like them.

• damn! i won't be able to deal with it... i love kisses too much

• lol. we pretty much arranged a third date, so I couldn't have went too wrong. haha. She didn't really seem like she was ready for it.

• Why are you in a rush to kiss her? She sounds like she is in to you. Just roll with the flow. Just let the moment happen.

• I'm not. If it doesn't seem right then I'm not going to do it.

What Guys Said 2

• I find they just expect the guy to go for it, and if he doesn't they lose interest - they think we just want to be friends. Usually on the second I kiss her cheek, see how she responds and her body language, and the third I go for it

• Don't force it. Let it happen when it happens. My girlfriend and I didn't kiss until the third week.