Why won't any man stick around?

I know that I can be a little crazy sometimes, but who can't? I also have some real daddy issues and depression but it's like.. no matter what I do no guy will stay with me long. They're okay with sleeping together a few times but no one wants to be serious with me.. I'm actually I pretty cool person if you can deal with my issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you act after you've slept with them? Clingy? Are you cold after words trying to process the experience. I will tell you this so you are not mis-directed, guys will not stay with you just because you sleep with them and to make things more clear, as I had to tell my little sister, having a man's baby will not make him stay or obligate him to take care of you or the baby. If you're serious about changing your situation, I can probably help you, if not then I can't help, it wouldn't work unless you are committed to handling this problem long term. This means you'll need to work on yourself and you will need an accountability partner, often times a trusted GF that will tell you what you need to hear not what you what to hear is a good choice. To answer your question: There's a good possibility that you want love so much that you don't take the time to really get to know the other person before you go all the way, playing hard to get but not impossible to get is fun and sexy and shows you value yourself. Let me know by message if you want extra help, that's what I'm here for. Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 7

• You're between 18-24? Thats why. A lot of guys are just into short term stuff and not as into long term or settling down around our age (I'm 21)

Just be patient it's not you at all. A lot just aren't looking for LTR. But at the same there are many who are, you just have to be patient, a lot easier said than done, I know, I'm in the same boat

• Can you deal with your issues? You first need to know how to deal with them, before expecting the guy to dwal with them.

• You look like you brush your teeth. I too brush my teeth. There is a slim possibility we would get along splendidly xD

• I'm sure you're cool, can you go into details about what you think drives them away?

• I honestly have no idea.. and they never give me a reason either. It's just all of a sudden they completely cut me off.

• You mentioned your issues, depression and with your father. Could those be a factor?

• probably. But I'm usually pretty good at handling them.

• I think you answered your own question. No one wants to deal with crazy.

• Depression is one big thing... I know people notice the downfalls it creates within a personality, I mean I can see it from a mile away on a girl... Feels like Im always walking on egg shells, make sure to keep up on those cues

Second, well, blow jobs must hurt with piercing in your cheeks like that... just saying

• I think that you may have a reputation of sleeping around and guys talk so they are basically using you for that, the way you change that is stop giving it up to every guy that is nice to you

• I think you make a lot of assumptions about a girl you know nothing about

• If you had axtually read her question then you might be able to form an intelligent opinion about it. dont hassel me give your own opinion and quit trolling

• Which one he are me?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you're sleeping with guys too soon and then blaming their disappearance on the flaw you're most insecure about? I agree with you, most girls are a kind of crazy and most still make things work. Maybe your mistake is not making sure it's a little more serious BEFORE you sleep with them? Sorry if that's a little old fashioned. It's also never a bad idea to work on your issues.