Ladies.. whats your opinion of a guy who asks you out more than once?

i dont mean some guy who hits on you repeatedly at the bar or anything like that. i mean like a legit, genuine dude who asks you out, for whatever reason the answers thanks but no thanks, time passes, he asks again.
Whats your opinion of this guy who clearly has quite the thing for you? sweet? creepy? do you give him a shot? points for trying? does your opinion of him shrink in any way? What do you think?

i ask bc of this girl im still interested in. i asked her out a few months ago. she even said yes, but later cancelled saying she was fresh off a recent breakup and it was just a bad time for her to start dating again. bummer. i still see her fairly regularly, and we've become pretty friendly. i don't mind asking again. i just really don't want to make an ass of myself doing it. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if I refused his offer three times.. He should seriously just stop..
    In your situatuion she has just got out of a relationship.. Give it time (6 months- 1 year) to ask her out again.. If she still says no then don't pursue her.. Other than that.. Just be there for her when she needs you.. She will be thankful

What Girls Said 3

• Was she dating someone when she said "yes" to you? That doesn't seem right... I would maybe give it one more shot then bounce.

• I think when a guy asks a girl out a few times, like you explained, shows that he's trying. That he is actually putting effort into it. Which is like impossible to ever find. I don't really mind it, unless I find the guy irritating, but he'd usually get the hint rather quick.

• Breakups are hard for girls, it's confusing, but all in a nut shell, should you? That's up to you and how you feel. If she hasn't ran away by now you stil have a chance. Ask her if she wants to grab a bit to eat or something

• if its so hard and confusing how do I know she liked me at all and wasn't just 'confused'?

What Guys Said 2

• ask her again... there is nothing to lose... worst she will say no... if that happens then move on

• "i asked her out a few months ago. she even said yes, but later cancelled saying she was fresh off a recent breakup and it was just a bad time for her to start dating again."

Did you believe her? (Do you actually think she wasn't ready to start dating again, or was that just an excuse so she could let you down without insulting you?)

If you think she actually wasn't ready to date when you asked I think you should ask her again. (As she did say yes at first I guess she might have been somewhat interested.)