Should I get a sugar daddy?

Okay serious question. I really want to save up to get a nose job and a boob job and I don't have the money for it. I can't think of any other way to come up with that kinda money and I am desperate.

I am pretty good looking and get hit on a lot so do you think a sugar daddy is safe? Have you had one before?

Most Helpful Guy

• " I can't think of any other way to come up with that kinda money..."

Have you considered just being up front about and being actual prostitute rather than pretending to want a relationship just for his money. More honest that way, and prostitutes can make plenty of money. Might not be legal where you are though.

• But why do you want nose/breast surgery anyway?

• I'm sure some people view me as attractive and I do get hit on a lot but it's just more of an internal feeling of not liking those parts of my body I don't know.

• The guy in that video said he wouldn't have them around if it wasn't for the sex, it doesn't really support your argument. I guess some men might not expect that. Would you be looking for a sugar daddy who didn't expect sex? I guess it would be a good way to make money with little effort, so if you can find one I guess it could work out for you.

"it's just more of an internal feeling of not liking those parts of my body" I'm not sure that's a good reason to have surgery, you might not be happier afterwards anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• Well let's see what we've got here. . . interesting story. After some deep thought and complex calculations I have come up with an ingenious solution. Don't get a nose job and a boob job. I don't want to hear any ifs or buts, just don't do it, it's not worth it.

Right now you make me very disappoint

http://morgajel.net/stuff/wow.png

For the second time, don't do it. It's not worth it

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Better get a fruit daddy, sugar is bad for your teeth LOL

• Hell yeah. Dont waste your time on the potential millionaires, just bang one.

• Go ahead you golddigger

What Girls Said 2

• No. Just no. Never put yourself in a situation like that. You put yourself at risk for abuse, STDs, rape, and so many more things that you seriously don't need and aren't worth a new nose.

• No.. Learn to earn ur own living, don't depend on others not even sugar daddy.