She friend zoned me but still texts?

This girl I like at work has put me in the friend zone we went on a couple dates and she told me she didn't want a relationship , she texts me a lot though, i always thought fz was kinda like a nice way of saying go away but she is constantly wanting to talk and do things, do i still have a chance or not

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems like she is keeping her options open you are not her first choice maybe not second or third because she has told you she doesn't want a relationship. But you are showing an interest in her which is boosting her confidence and you are filling her time up for now. Sorry but when she gets other offers you will see her cancel or something has come up and she can't make it. This is her other options come along

What Girls Said 2

• How long have you known her?

• I'm thinking that either she likes you as a friend or that she's weighing her options (which includes you). I really can't say if you have a chance but why don't you try straying away for a bit or you might end up geting friendzoned.

What Guys Said 2

• This is a hard one... i have a few thoughts as to what might be going:

1) She might legitimately like you as a friend and she is trying to show you that even though she doesn't want to date, she does want to be friends. Though it also might be a little clueless to do things this way.
    2) maybe she does like you, she just needs time. So you could keep getting to know her and try again in a few months. Just guard your heart so you don't get too hurt if it is option 1.
    3) she is not a nice person and likes having you around until she meets someone else.

Only you can tell if it is number 3... I hope not. sorry i can't be more helpful, but my guess is number 2. So take it slow and easy.

• No, you don't have a chance. I mean...99% of the time, girls will NEVER let guys out of the friendzone. And its not really worth dedicating your time and effort due to the remaining 1% chance that you may have.