How would a guy feel about this?

I've been dating this guy for 6 months now. How do you think he'd feel if I asked him if he'd mind if we had a girl involved in the relationship? I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. In a guy's point of view, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many guys would be fine with that, but certainly not all. Is he religious or conservative?

Do you have a girl in mind or just in general? Do you mean that the three of you would be in a relationship together, or are you just talking about doing something casual with another girl? Either way I think most guys would be fine with that.

What Guys Said 7

• Well. I'm personally okay with that. But my faith and my principles would not let me. :)

I am curious though, is it emotional or sexual for you?
    And if your guy says that he is also bisexuak and want to try MMF threesome with you, would that be alright.

PS. You are an amazing person just because you asked this not anonymously, I respect a person who can be true to herself/himself.

• If I were in his shoes, I would ask you to stay monogamous or leave. No middle path here.

• I would personally say no to this. If people are gonna be in a relationship it should be between two people. Otherwise the man will feel like he is being replaced and leave. However, this is just how I would feel; there are guys that would say yes just so they could have a threesome as well. So you run the risk of also just becoming about sex rather than a person.

• why should i care if this is her prefrence> LOL

• Should be a pretty easy sell. Depends on how open he is to having another person in your relationship.

• That dude just won the lottery. You miss are a good egg

• If he's old-fashioned then he will just want to be with you. However I think most guys would enjoy this!

What Girls Said 1

• go for it, most guys say yes in my experience