I feel like Im going to brake us up! What can I do?

So I've been dating this beautiful girl, for about 4 months, I come from a serious relationship. She lives 1 hr away from me, so we only see eachother 1 or 2x every 2 weeks! She's amazing I love her.

Thing is that I'm a very romantic person, and I like feeling loved, because I do my absolute best to make her feel loved. I do so many things for her, I consta live my life trying to make her happy, but she's limit on the things she can do for me, and she's not as romantic, I'm ok with that but sometimes I feel empty or as she doesn't do enough, and I feel like a total jerk. We just had an argument and she said the fact that I some make her feel like she doesn't do enough will eventually breaks us up! It honestly made me freak out !

I don't want to be like this! I want to accept her for who she is and not constantly expect her to do things for me, I do know she loves me. But I don't know how to change my thoughts!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Stop being a doormat. You're waiting on her hand and foot, which is not what a boyfriend does.

• How am I doing that?

• "I do my absolute best to make her feel loved. I do so many things for her, I consta live my life trying to make her happy"

She's not a baby. You're not her carer. You're not her servant. Share life, being desperate to please gets annoying.

• Yeah you are right

• This is a prime example of a guy being "too nice" and a girl either running him over or preparing to run him over.

Women like to date/be with men, not men who are, in their eyes, weak. You need to be more masculine to this girl if you pose any chance of keeping her for more than another month.

• Could you expand? What do you mean by run me over? I mean she doesn't really ask me to do things for her, she's actu pretty understanding. But I feel as I need to be less giving and be a little more tough. I dk