What would you do? (just another random question)?

If you dated someone previously and they were the worst type of boyfriend/girlfriend: cheating, overprotective, abusive, just a plain assh*le - would you get back with them after years of being away from each other and that person claims that they've changed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stick around and be their friend for a while to see if they've actually changed. Don't jump into a relationship with a person who sounds like they hurt you badly in the past without waiting to see if they've really matured.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No. The hurt they put me through would be something I could never forget. I'd rather move on and be with someone who didn't treat me like that at a stage. Also considering how this question says years later I'd assume I would already have moved on by that time.

• I'd probably be over him after years and wouldn't want to risk going through all that again.

• No sorry when I break up I break I don't do that off and on shit. I'm not anyone's option