How can you tell if a girl is going on a date because she wants to vs she's just being nice?

Will she give any signs so you know?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can only tell based on the connection that you have. If you don't know her, it is easy for her to have said no and she probably, at the very least, is just interested to see if there is potential v. full on being interested. At the end of the date if you suggest drinks after or another date and she doesn't really seem interested, that is a sure sign to know how the date went.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if she feels excited about it then she wants to be with you and if she seems nervous but honestly, if im not interested to the guy I would decline the offer to go on a date. First, i dont want to waste my time and second, i dont want to waste the guy's time and money.

What Guys Said 2

• That's a great question. I've heard a couple of my female friends talk about going out with guys just to be nice or to get free meals, and I'd hate to be the guy stuck paying to date a girl who wasn't into me.

• If she's flirty, touches you a lot or asks for some "alone time", you're gold.

If she does nothing of the above, the chances she's just doing it because she's "nice" are high.