I don't know who to turn to with this question?

I'm 24 years old, and have started seeing this white guy (I'm Armenian), and as usual, my parents are SO against it. He is the first guy in a long time to really make me happy, he treats so well, is respectful, and they are SO against it because he's not Armenian. I know they say give it time, or they will come around, and it f*ckin sucks that I live with them right now, I can't even lie about going out, I am waiting to move out again for grad school, but how I can help ease them into it? I've been mature, I've been logical about my approach, I'm 24 dammit, but nothing!

The guy understands, and tells me he likes me too much to let them interfere, but I am afraid that he will eventually get tired of this bullshit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you give them the cold hard talk? Ask them to respect your choice and you have a life of your own?

What Guys Said 1

• If he makes you happy stay with him, your parents will have to understand and deal with it. I think that if they don't understand it there's no way to ease them unfortunately.

What Girls Said 2

• Where do you live? if it isn't Armenia then why are they so obsessed with an Armenian guy? Kinda shrinks your dating pool somewhat.

• I agree, no I live in LA, met complete assholes when it came to Armenian guys, I'm so happy with this one, but I feel like I'm endlessly fighting with them over the matter.

• Don't give up on him and try to convince your parents