How to ease a man into a relationship?

Is there anything a woman can do that can comfortably ease man that is on the fence/unsure/scared into a relationship?

Not trying to trick him or anything, just make it's easy for him to get comfortable to the point where a talk is not necessary and after a while things are implied.

Can I get some guys to answer? I'm getting textbook answers from women.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is he on the fence? If he isn't ready then he isn't ready. If he goes into a relationship he may not fully invest himself to the degree you will. you may have a timeline much faster than his that could frustrate you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If a man really wants to be with you he will make it happen. There is no purpose in forcing someone into a relationship. I dated a guy for 4 months before he made it official and we did talk about how serious we were but I never pressure him into making it offical. He did it on his own.

• If you find out the answer to this one, please message me lol

• No, a man chooses to get into a relationship

• It just happens. If you have to make that much effort to show him a relationship is right... then it's really not right.
    If you have to make so much effort to show him he'd want a relationship deep down... then he really doesn't.

If a guy wants to be with you, you don't have to show him, he will already know by himself.