How to meet girls at 16?

Hi, I'm 16 and I'd like to find a girl I can date. Where can I meet girls that are 15-17 and are open to meet new people? I'm also shy but I can overcome it if I need to.

(I go to a mostly guys schol)

Most Helpful Guy

• At school and extra-curricular activities. Join an afterschool club or something.

• Thanks, will try to join something since I go to a mostly guy school

What Girls Said 2

• I think for you school is the obvious answer. Don't try the Internet because you're young and chances are you might get catfished. Good luck :)

• School is the best place, I met some great guys/girls there :)

• If school is mostly guys, try meeting making friends with a few girls and meeting their mutual friends.

• Thanks, I will give it a try :)

• It's ok, online is another option :)

What Guys Said 3

• School, city centre, malls, caf├ęs, libraries.

• I just saw that you go to a school visited mostly by guys.
      I guess, you also don't really want to talk to random girls you see somewhere on the street or in the mall.
      Libraries are still a good option, at least if you show some interest in literature. You'd have a topic to talk about then.

• Join some clubs, dude. Meet people outside of your own grade level (a grade below or above). I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I feel as though people within my own grade are too familiar.

• How DON'T you meet girls when you're 16?
    (And yes, I heard, you go to an all-boys school.)

• I do meet some, but they are mostly in a relationship or I like them as a friend

• Yeah, you'll have that. You just have to bide your time.