Is my boyfriend being insecure and needy?

We're long distance and see each other once a month. he's complaining that he needs more sex. He text me once every couple days usually ends up in a conversation lasting a while. Its witty and interesting but I don't know seems like a lot. He recently got really made and said it was disgusting when I told him how many guys I slept with and said I've been trying to play head games with him. He said he ok completely trust me but said I was trying to get a reaction. I got made and defensive because he accused me of trying to manipulate him. When I was leaving he kept trying to make out with me said he wanted to have sex he was already hard. he's messed around like that in a joking way all the time.

Whenever I cancel plans or can't he will say alright j can't till next week and will generally act fine about it. But it just seems like he needs reassurance lately.

Is he just really horny?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's horny basically.

As for needy and clingy it is relative to your preferences. If he is interfering with your daily activities needing attention it is then too much for you. But other couples are glued to the hip and feel no pressure from it. It's relative.

If he freaks out that you're not getting in touch with him and all that he is definitely clingy.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. He is a male teenager.

• This is doomed to fail. I like it. I like it a lot.

• Kinda sounds like it to me, that he's really horny

• Doesn't sound needy or anything just horny right? We made it exclusive recently knowing that we barley could see each other think he just needs more sex in his life.

• How many partners have you had? Just curious.

To answer your question, yes he is very, and give the poor guy some sex lol

• I told him 30 partners. But j didn't specify that j didn't actually have sex with a lot of them just hooking up. I'm 18.

Are you saying he is very needy or horny.

• How would you of reacted?

• I wouldn't have cared, but if you said it like a bitch or I came to know that you didn't reveal it I would have considered dumping you

• Sounds like he's playing the hunger games with his D. Ditch that douche. He obviously thinks your easy after hearing how many dudes youve been with.

What Girls Said 1

• he may just be horny.. its normal for guys to be that way but not too much.. maybe since you guys are long distance he most likely misses you a lot that he thinks sex will make it better