Am I going to have a chance with college girls? (Just based off my age, I can deal with the other stuff)?

So Im a sixteen year old senior, heading off to college next year, I know just about everybody will be a year or so older than me, is that going to hamstring me in trying to get into a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a disadvantage, but you'd overcome it if your game is good. Given you're a 16 year old going pre-med, I'm guessing you have some advantages too.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not that big of a deal, I don't see why it would be a problem.

• It depends on the girls that are there some like younger guys some dont but I think you have hope hood luck I wish you the best and a happy holidays

• Thanks Merry Christmas/happy holidays/screw you/ whatever is politically correct now.
      Seriously though, happy holidays

• Yeah I get it haha
      I was just kidding around

• Lol I know well fuck you and have a great Christmas you lucky motherfucker Hahahaha I'm just kidding but have a happy holidays

What Guys Said 3

• i don't know much about how your hamstring will affect your relationships but it will, just tell girls you are a freshman they will assume you are 18.
    I am a freshman in college now and trying to pick up junior/senior girls is a big task.
    Best of luck my friend!

• Depends on where you are from.

• They don't need to know your age unless you tell them.