MEN: Which race are most attracted to and would prefer to date? Poll?

And pleas explain why? :)

• White (European Descent)
  • Black
  • Latina
  • East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese etc.)
  • Middle-Eastern (Arab, Persian, Turkish)

Most Helpful Guy

• any really. I'll be so attracted to her because she is shining from the inside out.

What Guys Said 12

• NO stop with these bloody questions!

• ANSWER IT!

• Well I appreciate your love for every race, I really do.

• Buuuuuuuut that being said, Middle Eastern girls do tend to turn me on in a special way, so I'll go with that.

• Who cares?

• Asian because i watch a lot of anime and my childhood nurse was PERFECT with a cute face, nice accent, white teeth, strong Asian genes, long black silky hair, pale-fair skin, and was super kind

so maybe thats why i chose Asian

• It is too much work to think about such things.

• Personally I'd say White or Asian there really isn't a first, reasoning for both is for White I live in a vastly white community so I interact with them the most not to mention I prefer redheads, and Asian because I watch a lot of anime And read manga.

• I don't have a favourite to be honest. All races can be beautiful.

• Every race has beautiful and ugly people.

• Latinas are the best cause of their natural beauty.

• Middle-Eastern girls are hot so as attractive.."Kudiyene tere brown rang de, munde patde ni sare mere town de".. but white chicks.. na.. i don't like them anymore..

• For the most part I look at women of my own race, but I believe that it is the inner beauty of the women that really matters not what her race is.

• White is the best looking race without a doubt in terms of the majority. Black and Indian are the least attractive (again, by majority).

• lmao stupid comment of the say goes to you "my name is mistninja314 and i approve of this message"

• @mistninja314 I am half white and half Asian (Japanese). I am about as ugly as they come so my point (s) didn't come from a position of feeling above anyone because I most definitely don't.

• nice combo and i want a blasian baby (random thought)... my bad man i just misread your comment itseems LOL

over and out, but read some of the other comments here, most races prefer there own.

• White for the most part I guess.

What Girls Said 1

• guys always choose full white. Its americas bullshit desire to only promote white women, so the rest of us are just #2. I hate it.

• Its not necessarily that so much as a lot of times you are attracted more towards your own race. Some people aren't but the majority of people, because its what you saw in the mirror, grew up in a house with, who your relatives are, so its who you are comfortable with and enjoy spending time around.

• You're wrong. Well partially. I have been on the website for about 2-3 weeks trying to find answers for a sociology project that I've been working on, asking the same types of questions, mainly from men and trying to understand what they look for when it comes to dating women whether it's their appearance, their personality, their values and morals and many other things. And I have learned that the majority of men prefer Asian women over any other race. So that's we're you're wrong about who women, men actually think of white women as either "trashy, fat and slutty" or "too independent, too arrogant and opinionated".

But where you are right is that the rest of the races I mentioned, are sort of left in the dark, I didn't find ONE person who promoted the Black girls or Latina girls or Middle-Eastern girls, if anything they weren't even mentioned. The white girls were bagged on and the Asian girls were the preference. I'm almost done with my research the results will be interesting.

• meant to say

wrong about white women***