Why did she high five me? Is this instant frienzone?

So I danced today with a girl at the dance club I joyned some time ago. I noticed she looked in my direction a bit. So I took her for a dance and I danced with her a bit.

Next she had to break it off because it was the end of the session. It was not the best dance. At the end she high-fived me.

So I guess she was being friendly. Or was she interested.

Please be brutaly honest so that I do not waste my time and find another girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, and it could be wrong but... you better looking somewhere else now. Seems friend zoned and if not that she's doesn't seem interested in you in that way. Though its hard to read since well women are impossible to read but I'd start focusing on other stuff. Can always just ask her to a dinner or something to see for sure. GL bro

• Yeah, will do that. Probably spared my feelings. Unless she gives me more hints, I will move on to other girls.

What Girls Said 2

• No, any physical contact is good.

• Well, I will give her some room to move towards me and try one or two times to get close to her. In the meantime I will talk with other girls.

• It's a high five... It means nothing. It doesn't mean a girl likes you or a girl wants to be your friend.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not an instant friendzone, but I'd take it as friendly and not "interested". Observe other behaviour and compare it. Ther'es no harm in testing the waters - talking to her is probably your best way to gauge whether she's (1) interested (2) interesting